And her name is Amy.

She went right up to him and jumped on him and something formed in the pit of my stomach, I chose to ignore it but Ace only pushed her off of him and gave her the coldest glare I have ever seen.

The feeling went away and I bit my lip to hide my smile and attempting to stop myself from laughing.

She fell to the ground and stayed there, staring up at him with a pout. Okay. Eventually she got up but she still lingered beside them.

Nick laughed very loudly, causing her to look over at us and glare and catching the attention of everyone else. I slapped his arm and covered his mouth with my hand.

He just licked my hand and I immediately let go, wiping his germs off of my hand onto my pants.

"Ew." I said with a grimace. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"It wasn't funny." I whispered, trying to hold in my laugh.

"No but did you see the way she fell." he said and that's all it took for me to burst out laughing. He looked at me in disbelief yet amusement. Nicole just stood there, eyeing us, like we were crazy.

"Idiots." she muttered.

Amy stormed over to us, when she noticed that Ace was staring at me and Nicole quickly dragged us away.

"Run bitches, run!" Nick shouted, as we ran through the parking lot into the school. We made it inside the building and I let out a breath of relief.

"Did you see her face?" Nicole said, laughing silently.

The silent laugh.

"Yeah it was like..." Nick said whilst imitating her expression making us all laugh again.

Them, the bell rang and we reluctantly went out separate ways. I walked to my locker, opened it and grabbed my note book then closed it again.

"Harper." A deep voice called from beside me. I hummed in response, knowing that it was him.

"Ace." I stated, nervously looking up at him. He raised an eyebrow at me curiously.

"Are you alright?" he asked, his voice was emotionless but I detected a small trace of concern in it.

"Yeah. I'm okay." I replied, he nodded, silently asking me to walk with him. I smiled and we went to class together. This time, I remembered we both had french.

There was a comfortable silence between us, one thing I noticed about him was that he never really talked much yet sometimes, like right now, he looked like he had a lot to say but he chose to stay quiet.

We entered the class exactly on time and found two seats at the back.

I opened my notebook and started taking notes as the teacher started the lesson because I needed to pay attention, I was basically failing this class.

French is one of the most confusing languages to have ever existed. In my entire sixteen years of existence I have never been so confused by something.

As the teacher talked, I frowned, trying to understand what she was saying. You'd think that because both english and french had the same alphabet, kind of, it'd be easy but no.

I knew some words but it was hard to keep up, she talks very fast.

I glanced over at Ace, and he was already looking at me with amusement in his eyes.

"Here." he said, gesturing me to give him my notebook. I did and he wrote down the important stuff that I missed.

Okay mister nerd.