"When life gives you lemons..." Jin ignores Yoongi and turns to me.
"I know this one. Make lemonade" I nod, feeling proud of myself.

"I was hoping for a random ass answer" Yoongi sulks.

We continue the game. We often pause on what my answer was since they found it amusing, hoping for a funny explanation.

"The type of weather I like is..." Jin continues.
"Rain" I quickly answer.
"I don't even need to ask for that one" Yoongi says.

"I'm gonna stop there" Jin says and I nod.

"Well then, you two heard enough about me. What about you?" I ask.
"What about us?" Yoongi asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know. What was it like growing up? Were you two always friends? How did you meet?" I ask and Jin smiles.
"The student is becoming the master" he proudly says.

I simply look at him.

"I didn't care about you enough to ask before" I say.
"Ouch" Jin frowns, putting a hand to his heart.

Yoongi and Jin get into their backstory. It seems they had a very normal childhood.

"So what are your plans for the future? Aren't you in the prime age for partners?" I ask.
"Well, we first gotta sort this nonsense out and who knows how long that might take" Yoongi says, a little irritated.

"It would be cool to do music" Jin nods.
"Yeah, someplace else than our small village" Yoongi nods.

"Then why don't you go for it?" I ask.

"It's complicated. It's difficult to move on from everything you know for something you're unsure of" Jin explains.
"You only live once" I say.
"But maybe the comfortable lifestyle we have now isn't that bad" Yoongi brings up.

"But then you'd always be wondering for that what-if scenario. I say just go for it" I say, nodding.
"Do you even know what fear is? The fear of failure, the fear for the future" Yoongi brings up.

"The fear for never accomplishing anything in your life? There are tons of fears. It's best not to think about it for too long" I say.

"So you do feel fear?" Jin asks.
"Recently I did. I realised for the first time ever, I didn't have the situation under control" I say, thinking back to Hoshi and his ability to cancel out my singing.

"And I feel fear. Just not very often. I kind of already worked through that feeling" I add on.
"Along with others" Jin says.

I give Jin a look. He throws his hands up.
"It's true" he says.

"I've been wondering. Have you had human friends before?" Yoongi asks. I nod.
"So you can have human friends" Jin says, shocked but somewhat proud.
"What were they like?" he asks.

I think back on my past friends.

"Adventurous. Cry babies. Strong" I sum them up.

"So nothing like us" Jin says, looking unsure of how to feel about it.
"Besides the cry baby part" I say with a slight smile.

"You know what? I don't think I want to talk to you anymore" Jin says and starts picking up his pace.

Jin's action was kind of useless since the group comes into view of them sitting.

"Lunch break" Namjoon tells us as we approach closer.

I take this opportunity to splash my face with a bit of water. I immediately feel better.

I come back to the group. I was planning on sitting alone again but I see Jin pat the empty spot next to him.

"I thought you were angry with me" I bring up as I approach him.
"I like to be dramatic. I don't do grudges" he simply says.