Sectumsempra

A week had passed since the public appearance of this new group called Infernais, so people walked taking care of their back, and with great fear, The Prophet always published things about this new group, which made the boys, and Harry, smile. , who were now in the Room of Requirement training

While Tom was in his study, he had already had the meeting with Sirius and he had given him courtship permission ... so yesterday he had gone shopping, looking for a ring that would be worthy of his Harry ... he was reviewing the courtship plan, but was interrupted by a serpent patronus

"Harry is in danger, Dumbledore has him cornered in Godric's Hollow, we had to withdraw, and he is very strong." The silver smoke animal dissolved, and Tom Riddle ran to make an emergency porter, went through his dark spell books, and when the porter was ready he touched it, appearing in Godric's Hollow, he scanned the place with his eyes but saw no sign of battle ... So the Crucio took him by surprise, hitting him squarely on his back, and, not being able to defend himself, he fell bent on his knees, he could feel the needles in all his body, it pricked him, cut him, burned, but the fear that something would happen to his Harry was superior to any pain in this world, so that even with the invisible needles in his body he stood up, blood decorated the sides of his face, looking up with threatening eyes , eyes that promised a slow death to those who touched what was theirs ... And the red eyes met the celestial ones, both sparkled with fury, but each one for different reasons, worthy opponents, but only one would live, or so it was what the celestial eyes believed.

— Where do you keep him?— Tom yelled raising his wand against Albus, who just smiled.

— Look at you, pathetic, you are capable of anything for your little dark Angel, but you don't know that he is not here, and now you will die Tom, under my hand— I whisper with hatred in each letter, and the youngest cursed himself. —It seems that your Slytherin side turns off being with Potter, you become a complete and stupid Gryffindor— he whispered again in old man.

— Don't you dare say his name, you don't deserve his name in your dirty mouth, you're not worthy— Tom answered angrily.

— - Crucio - Albus song

— "Fendyfire!" "Ascended!" "Sectum," Riddle attacked.

— - Crucio - the director sang again

— "In the end, it turns out that you are a fan of the unforgivable old men," the blue-eyed mocked

— Diffindo— —Alarte ascendare— —Atabraquium— While Tom used more sophisticated and complex spells, the old man opted for the basic ones.

— Anteoculatia— —Wingardium Leviosa— the ruby-eyed one dodged them with grace and ease, while some of those managed to hit the body of the older man. Tom cast the suffocating curse at Dumbledore, who didn't quite manage to dodge it, but at this point, the one who was most magically depleted was Riddle, as his spells required a higher level of magic than the old man used, he knew, but he realized very late his mistake when he saw that the old man was a little more injured, but more awake

Harry was still at Hogwarts, in the Room of Requirement, surrounded by his followers, but a patronus interrupted them, a lion.

"Harry, Tom is in danger, he is in Godric's Hollow, Dumbledore has him, we already asked for reinforcements, but they are not coming" as soon as he heard Tom's name began to transfigure his elegant clothes into dueling clothes, and the lion turned his around, until it dissolved.

— I want you ready to fight right fucking now! —shouted the green-eyed man, who although he was worried, preferred to be cautious than to lose in a hurry, and while they were preparing for the confrontation, he prepared a porter to the place, praying that Tom was okay.

Harry appeared along with his followers at the scene, where everyone could see first-hand what was happening.

— Expelliarmus— Tom's wand flew through the air —Crucio!— —Atabraquium— he fell to her knees with red ropes across her torso, as his eyes narrowed.

— Your soul will be mine Tom— the old man spoke in a deadly whisper, but due to the silence the echo was deafening, the colors had suddenly left the scene.

And Harry moaned in horror, making himself known to the two older ones

— Flagrate— Draco spoke, throwing lines of fire towards the director, who managed to dodge most of him, however a couple reached him, burning part of his neck.

— Fendyfire— Avery raised his wand from which a fire animal came out that chased the director, which was repelled by an aquaeruct by the old man, and then returned his attention to Riddle

— Maximum Bombard— Dumbledore conjured aiming at Tom, but Harry was faster, and remembering the first time of him with the blue eye did the unexpected.

— Expecto Patronum!— He said, and a basilisk came to Tom's aid, saving him from the old man's curses.

— Dare to touch him, you old son of a bitch! And you'll be dead— The green-eyed shouted before throwing himself at Albus, muttering the Speculum under his breath, ready for the old man's attack.

— Crucio— shouted the one with blue eyes, the youngest smiled, it was just as predictable as Bellatrix, the mirrors were broken, all but one, which doubled the old man's magic turning it into a yellow ball, which the youngest swallowed, containing the retching.... and when he felt the magic explode inside him he walked briskly, smiling

— Crucio— returned the minor shaking the body of the old man, who screamed, falling to the ground, so the green-eyed man took advantage of that moment to run to where Tom was.

— Damn you alright?!— Harry asked worried, the opposite only smiled and kissed his lips.

But he felt an invisible force pushing him away from his partner and saw the old man running with his wand raised where Riddle was... But his eyes closed calmly, he did not know how to appear at all, but he knew the mechanism, so he took a deep breath and concentrated every fiber of his body in this face of the love of his life, the person for whom he was willing to jump into the void.

And Tom was able to see him, to see Harry disappear from his place and appear in front of him, with a smile as he took his cheek and kissed him.

— I-I'm sorry I ... I think ... I-I never said it, but I do Tom, and I love you, and I'm sorry for hurting you— he whispered in a rush, and he knew his intention, so he tried to move, and they both tried to cover each other's body's

— Sectumsempra— he smiled, his wand vibrating, the blue light came out and the moment was seen by sixteen people, the agony was painful, since no one knew which counter-spell, and no healing spell was enough

— Don't go ... you promised— one whispered against the other's lips, who could only cough up blood.

— I-I love you— were his last words, and the light in his eyes faded.

But the smile on his face was the most angelic thing anyone has ever seen in their entire life, and while the tattoos turned white the other fourteen people cried disconsolately, they cried and screamed, the pain, the agony of loss.