Alliances

Jacob walked smiling, Harry at his side, though slightly ahead, and when they finally made it to the Great Hall, Jacob addressed a group of boys.

— Guys— he called, and they all turned to see him. "I want you to meet someone," he said, and, they all turned to see the companion of his friend, and when they saw him they smiled.

— Harry Potter Volant— he introduced himself, the first to approach was a boy with wavy black hair, onyx eyes and a slightly dark complexion, who shook his hand, leaving the green-eyed man, who all had good education, since, as soon as he could feel his desires, no one rushed on him, he had even been able to see that, even the only girl in the group had those aristocratic and defined features, they were all, without a doubt, very handsome.

— Nicolas Rosier— the one with onyx eyes appeared, and Harry saw the boy's golden stele, who took a step back, giving room for the next boy to advance, and this time a pale one with blue eyes approached, very sharp features and black hair with curls.

— Akit Lestrange— he saw the red stele that surrounded him and squeezed his hand, then moved back, letting the only girl in the group advance, who had shoulder-length hair, black and straight, brown eyes and porcelain skin.

— Pansy Parkinson— he introduced himself with a half-smile, and kissed the back of his hand, finally, Draco approached him and took his hand with a smile, and once they had finished, they all sat down, and prepared to eat breakfast

— Where did Adrian go?— Asked the Lestrange heir.

— He's surely with is with Milicent, he brings out his Hufflepuff side with her, just like her sister Hanna— Nicolás replied laughing, and then looked up and laughed even more and two members joined them. A boy with golden hair and blue eyes, followed by a girl with copper hair and honey eyes, who, when they saw Harry, smiled and then patted Jacob's shoulder

— Milicent Bulstrode— she introduced herself with, and Harry kissed her hand.

— Adrian Abbott— the other spoke with a wink.

— So if you made it Jac— Abbott scoffed as he served himself a toast.

— Achieve what?— Harry questioned and Jacob blushed violently

— That you join us of course, you really seemed like an interesting boy, someone powerful and with a future, with good blood and a surname, but after seeing what you did to Alessio, and I must admit that if we were a little scared, that is to say! As if not to, you did something exceptional to be a first year Potter!— Akit praised without shame, making Harry smile to himself, totally pleased, he remembered very well and with great pleasure, how he had made that seventh year suffer for making fun of him, his mind resounded his pleas and his cries of pain , a pain that he had enjoyed, as well as the expressions of the other seventh years, when he saw what "a simple first year" was doing to his friend. Harry's mind was wandering, so he forced himself back to reality. Avery's gang, they wanted him by their side, and he was going to give them what they wanted. Because of course he would be lying if he said that he had not observed them, because he had done it, without knowing of course that they were Jacob's gang, but he saw them, he saw that they all handled themselves with class but aimlessly, they followed each other. But he would take care of fixing that, no doubt he would.

— Thanks Lestrange, but you are no different— Harry spoke while drinking tea

— What are you talking about! I couldn't even transfigure my match!— Milicent complained.

— But you could, you could that and much more, they could even know as much as I do, they could be smarter than all the first years and even the second years, it's just a matter of discipline— suggested the green-eyed boy and his eyes shone.