A trip, and a duel

Harry had forgotten how tedious it was to go to bed late, and his body had been claiming it lately, since, having given the week "Off" to his study group, he had been reading on his own, late at night. , so his mood had not been the best, nor his thoughts, since, at times, he had been too tired to answer simple questions, so the night before he had had to sneak out to steal a potion paprika, and, thanks to that, it had dawned like new.

— Mr. Harry Potter, I am Dobby, the elf of the Malfoy, the master and Mr. Malfoy sent me to tell you to wait for you on platform nine three-fours, also Dobby has to tell you to bring some coats, because where are you going to do cold— the elf made an exaggerated bow and disappeared before Harry could say anything, then he looked at the clock, which said nine o'clock, so the first thing he did was take a shower. Once he was clean, and changed he entered his trunk, greeted Dioi, fed him and released her.

— Go to the Malfoy mansion in France— he ordered, she hooted and then flew off, as if she knew the path by heart. From there he went straight to his kitchen, made a tea with milk, and served himself toast with jam, since, he did not feel like having breakfast with the bustle and anxious screams of the dining room, not today, so he ate breakfast in silence, while he was reading an Oscar Wilde book, and he wondered where Foaz was. And where would Scor the basilisk be, but he did not worry, since there had been no publication in The Prophet about a loose basilisk, so he assumed that it had remained hidden from everyone, among Wilde's "inspiring" thoughts and words, he finished his breakfast, so, after conjuring a Scourgify, he prepared to leave.

Once it was out of his trunk, he shrunk it up and put it in his backpack, left his bag of school supplies on the bed, just as students were ordered to do. And I put his clothes in the other suitcase, so he looked at his watch again, it said four o'clock, he crossed the hall to Malfoy's door, bumping into a rather sleepy Abbott. He knocked on the door several times. He looked at the clock again and saw that it was eight o'clock, he was beginning to get annoyed, and, as he hated to wait, he opened the door however, he saw nothing. The bags were gone, the bed was made, and Malfoy was not in his room. Had it gone down? Before I could think of anything else, the bathroom door opened and the blonde came out with a green towel tied around his waist, humming a song as he separated the clothes he was going to wear, putting them on the bed, and then began to put one on. White shirt

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks

You better run, better run, outrun my gun

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks

You better run, better run faster than my bullet

All the other kids with the pu— Draco was about to take off his towel when he turned and saw Harry leaning against the wall, with his eyes closed and a small arrogant smile, to which he gave a rather high-pitched scream, turning red as a drink, and, taking advantage of the fact that the jet had his eyes closed, he quickly put on his underwear and then walked up to him with a frown.

— Why do you appear like this in my room? I mean, it's okay that we're a group, and you're our leader, but I think we still have the right to privacy— He spoke self-consciously.

— It was already ten o'clock, and the train leaves at eleven o'clock, and you had not appeared, besides you sing well— Harry said, shrugging it off and the boy looked at the ground, embarrassed

— Come on Malfoy, it's twenty past ten, Where are your bags?— He asked and that's when Draco saw that Harry had his own.

— Dobby!— He called and the elf appeared with a bow.

— What can Dobby do for Master Draco? — screeched the elf, twisting his fingers

— Father asked you to take our bags, and that includes Harry's! You already make us look like bad hosts— Draco admonished, and the elf went straight to hit something, and there were already several hits, when Potter stopped him.