Preferences

Harry was sick of the Gryffindor attacks. The fucking idiots never stopped! He had her with his followers at all times, not because he needed them, but he had thought, that, perhaps, if they saw that Harry's gang outnumbered them, they would freak out and leave, but he was so wrong. Since, even when he went to the bathroom, they attacked him, knowing that it was in those moments when he was alone, that is why he lived with the shield enchantment on him, they had attacked him in class, in the hallway, in the bathroom, in the dining room, even on the patio. There was no fucking place they would leave him alone! But, for his luck, or misfortune, there were always his followers or in his defect Professor Poer Burke, that man always saved his ass, it was as if he had an alarm that would alert him when Harry was in trouble, which bothered him because he was perfectly capable of handling it alone ... However, whenever he saw him talking to other teachers, he winked at him, making him smile, because he knew that what he was saying was totally false. He thought about those things while he was trying to sleep, it was not night, it was Saturday afternoon and he was exhausted, yesterday's training had exhausted him.

****

While Dumbledore was sitting in his office with his hands in fists, he was incredibly annoyed, he had not been able to intercept the Potter boy even once, it is as if he knew he was going after him, which was impossible, but his musings were interrupted , by a knock on his door, and remembered that he had sent for Professor Burke, so he ushered in and called a tea service.

— What happened professor Dumbledore? —The man asked, and he put on his best worried grandfather face as he drank his tea.

— It's Harry, he, I think you already know that he is an exceptional student, all the teachers share an opinion regarding the boy's academic level, but I, I don't know, I can feel that something is not right with him ... you know , is the boy-who-lived and all that, and I am afraid, that young Potter is hanging with people who take him to the wrong side, it is public knowledge that, many of his friends' parents were Death Eaters, the boy Akit, for example, his mother, Bellatrix, is in Azkaban, but you already know that, I right Poer, it is that, I know that you are his favorite teacher, so I was wondering, if he could have mentioned something to you Anyone who could help me know if he had contact with the parents of any of those children— explained a voice of false concern, but the youngest was furious, he knew his Death Eaters, and he knew that the children of the vast majority were there, especially the son of Bellatrix, whom he had cared for several times...

— I'm afraid not, he meets with me yes, but for strictly academic purposes, doubts, concerns or curiosities about DADA and my travels, so I'm sorry not to be of much help to him - he expressed himself, and it was his turn, to use the tone of false concern, to which the old man clicked his tongue in displeasure, but his good—natured grandfather mask remained, as he could not be discovered under any circumstances.

— I would like you to give him your knowledge, you know, about white magic, and your bad experiences with the dark side, do what you know, but I need to know that the child feels compassion or we will have another Voldemort and I cannot allow that— the old man spoke with determination, causing Burke to feel a deep disgust

— That's it? —He questioned, to which the old man nodded satisfied

— When you go call Professor Snape please— he asked, so, with nothing to say, the youngest left wanting to break something.

However, he restrained himself and walked to the dungeons, and stopped abruptly in front of to the black door. Should I tell Severus? Reality hit him hard, most of his followers believed him dead. Should he? Yes, he must, Severus, in addition to being one of his most loyal, was one of the pillars of the Order of the Augurey, so he deserved to know who he really was, so when he opened the door, he went directly to the rooms of the Professor Snape without waiting for an invitation, which made the other man frown, visibly annoyed