// 201230 //

The alarm started screaming into Jen's ears at 7a.m. and while she struggled to open her eyes, she felt a big strong arms wrapping around her little waist pulling her into a tighter embrace. Early morning Taehyung, is the most romantic Taehyung. She turning around to face the gorgeous man lying beside her and soon his hand was placed on her cheek, followed by a soft kiss on her lips.

" Happy Birthday Taeh... " she couldn't complete her words as another kiss made its way to her lips.

Her lips curled into a shy smile and she said softly,

" Enough already. " 

Yet again. Another kiss.

" I can never get enough of you. Also, it's my birthday so I get to kiss as many times as I want. " she heard Taehyung speak in a deep husky morning voice.

" Sure " she said before holding his face with both of her hands and this time initiating a deeper kiss.

An hour later Jen was dressed on her new dress, wearing little dainty pieces of jewellery that complimented her pastel blue attire. Her eyes travelled to see a sophisticatedly dressed Kim Taehyung, in a beige suit, neatly done hair and small earring on one ear making him look like Prince charming.

After having the breakfast together, they both headed towards the art gallery. She was about to give Taehyung his birthday gift and that would probably be able to describe her love for him which she herself couldn't formulate into words for all these days. Her heart was racing with excitement to see her artwork being displayed in the art gallery where the work of her favourite painters has once being showcased, also beating like a war drum from the anticipation of Taehyung's reaction to it.

Walking down the hallway of the art gallery Jen held Taehyung's hand more tightly, too excited for the big reveal. Taehyung looked at her and giggled, undoubtable he too was excited, she could see that in his eyes.

 Taehyung looked at her and giggled, undoubtable he too was excited, she could see that in his eyes

A minute later both of them were standing in front of the art piece. The art piece to which Jen gave several hours of labour but most importantly her whole heart and mind. The art piece that was her unspoken words of love to Taehyung, dedicated to him. The art piece of which he was the muse and also the expression.

 The art piece of which he was the muse and also the expression