25.

201107 : Jen's Daily Log

Every nerve in my brain is throbbing and thoughts tearing it apart. I don't know what is this feeling, I feel embarrassed, thrilled, curious and flabbergasted at the same time.

Let me tell you everything.

Today, when Taehyung came by after work, I took him to my studio. I'm not very comfortable showing my incomplete  artworks to someone but Taehyung has always been an exception, even in this case. For several minutes he kept staring at the oil painting I haven't even completed halfway, admiring it, complimenting me for every little thing. He slowly walked around the studio, observing all my old artworks, my paintbrushes, my colour refills, the isles, the stool, the palettes and every other little thing in that small room. Suddenly, I absentmindedly pulled a chair for him to sit on and a whole mug full of paintbrushes fall down on the floor. He hurried in to pick them up, so did I and after collecting them all when I was about to get up I saw Taehyung staring at me. He was just a few inches away from me, few paintbrushes held in his hand and his soft gaze over my face . I swear in that moment I felt like his face came a little forward and my subconscious didn't know what it was doing, my face moved even closer to his and I closed my eyes while my lips pouted a little, I even felt his soft breathing on my lips. A few seconds went by and we were still at this intimidating closeness but then I felt him move back.

He abruptly got up and so did I. We looked at each other for a awkwardly long while and then Taehyung put his hand on my cheek, his thumb softly brushed it and then he said he needed to head back home and by the next minute he was gone.

What is this all supposed to mean ? Did Taehyung had same intentions as mine ? Or did I just scare him off and he would never want to see my face again ? Then what was that caressing my cheek ?

God !! Lolo !! My head will just blast any moment now. Why does everything needs to be so much complicated ?

_____________________________