29.

201111 : Jen's Daily Log

People say, 11-11 is a magical number. I wouldn't have believed them earlier but after what happened today (11th November), I believe in magic. I believe that few things have the capability of changing your life, flipping your whole existence upside down and for me, that is Taehyung.

Taehyung is surreal. Taehyung is magical.

It was 06:15AM when I heard my doorbell ring. Of course I knew it was Taehyung, he must have got the first bus to my place. I rushed to open the door and a gust of cold wind entered as I swayed the door open. The chilled wind sent countless piercing sensations on my skin but all of that couldn't reduce any of the warmth that Taehyung brought at my door with his boxy smile.

His porcelain skin looked pale and his under eyes have never been this dark but before I could show my concern or even say a hello, my lips were engaged. His soft wet lips were set lightly on mine and the fragrance of his morning cocoa filled my nostrils.

" I missed you " he mumbled, his lips still brushing over mine and then, with a very strong sense of belonging, Taehyung pressed his lips into an ethereal kiss.  

I have been in relationships before, kisses weren't completely alien to me but the way his lips glided over mine, softly sucking on to them, I could feel the magic of first kiss in that. My stomach had thousands of butterflies, flapping their massive wings aggressively in my core while my mind was summersaulting on cloud nine.

The firmness with which he held the back of my neck with both of his hands and heat of his torso radiating like a hotpot, I have lived a hundred lifetimes in that moment. When his lips parted away from mine, leaving me breathless and yet craving for more, I saw him giggling with his eyes. The man who was kissing me so passionately a while ago was having a boyish coyness then, as if shy yet satisfied.

" You have no idea how hard it was for me to stop myself from doing this for so long. " his husky voice melted in my ears and I felt my cheeks burn in heat.

I chuckled a little and then gave a peck on his pink swollen lips.

" I too have waited for so long for this to happen in real. " I said.

A few more long, slow, passionate kisses and a healthy breakfast later, I insisted that we both should get some sleep as we could tell by looking at each other that we both were pretty much deprived of it.

Taehyung seemed to be the one who loves cuddling and even though I'm not a fan of it but when it is Taehyung beside me, his cocoa fragrance filling my senses, his warmth engulfing me, cuddling is the best thing in the world.

His butterfly kisses on my forehead, his fingers making curls with my hair strands, his doe eyes giving me the soft stares of admiration, his warm breathe brushing against my cheeks,the touch of his silky golden skin on my fingertips, all of it seemed to be too good to be true. Yet, I was living it, with my mind wide awaken, this beautiful dream.

As minutes passed by, I saw his eyes giving in to sleep. His cherry lips making a little pout as he slipped into subconscious, his long beautiful eyelashes resting peacefully as he was in deep sleep. I saw Kim Taehyung falling asleep in my arms and I swear the heaven, it is the most ethereal thing I have ever witnessed.

He is my Winterbear.

_______________________________