I know she's nervous because of that night but I know her too well. If she doesn't get over it now she will always be nervous about it. If she pleads for me to stop I will but right now as I hear a moan escaping her lips and the heat that is penetrating off her body as my lips touch her I know she's ok with it. I'm going to take this slow. Although I had never had what happened to her happen to me I am going to try and help her as best as I can. She will just need to help me through this by her words. When she tells me when to stop without the little hint of keep going in it I will stop and when she flinches I will stop what I'm doing and let her settle down a bit.

I slowly make my way down to her top of her bra. At least that's what she calls it. I want to see her in an actual one.

As I struggle to pull the fucking thing off I hear her little giggles fill the room. Her giggles are beautiful. They are like a never ending melody of your favorite lyric.

"Yep you're definitely going to wear a real one shortly" I say as I throw the bra on the floor. I quickly cup her butt in my hands and pick her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and pushes herself into me.

For someone who kept saying nope she really is showing me a yes.

I walk over to the door and lock it before walking over to my bed and dropping her on it. Her small body slams against it making her boobs bounce. I quickly pull down her underwear and shorts and throw them to the side. I place one of my fingers on her opening, "You're soaked." I say as I look up at her waiting for her permission. She nods and I remove my finger. "Words" I say. She looks at me for a quick second before saying "yes."

I smile and place my finger once again on her opening. As I slowly plunge my finger in her I hear her let out a quiet moan as sweat dripped down her forehead. She was nervous and had every right to be after what that fucker and our fathers did to her.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask as my finger is halfway in her. She starts to shake her head before stopping and saying "no."

I continue until my knuckle makes contact with her wet pussy. "Remember you can always tell me to stop" I say as I begin to pace in and out of her. Quiet muffled moans escape her due to her hand covering her mouth.

"Let me hear you" I say as I remove her hand from her mouth. I start to quicken her pace which makes her moans grow louder.

I stop my finger inside her and I can tell that it is driving her crazy. From the way she bites the inside of her cheek to the way her breathing became faster.

I smirk as I start to swirl my finger inside her. She arches her back as she lets out moans. I can see her start to get closer to her climax as I hit her g spot multiple times and the way my thumb rubs on her clit.

I see her legs start to shake as she quickly grips onto the thin covers of my bed. Before she releases all over my finger I hear her quietly moan my name.

I quickly pull my finger out of her and place it in my mouth. "Sweet like last time" I say. I see her cheeks flush a deep red at my words.

God it's so hard not to throw my dick out and pound into her. But I need to think about her and until she asks me to, I will keep it to myself.

I slowly make my way down to both of her legs and throw them over my shoulders. Time to clean her up. I swipe my tongue along her entrance and she lets out a moan. I smirk as I lick her clean.

I'm happy I can make her feel this way and only me. I know she has probably been with other guys but most guys just use girls for their own pleasure. So I'm pretty sure I have given her the most pleasure she has ever felt and that makes me feel even more dominant.

Once I lick her clean I quickly plunge my tongue into her without warning. I hear her gasp and I quickly pull out of her. Shit. "Sorry" I say as I place her legs down. "It's ok" she says as she sits up. "Habits are hard to break" she says as she lunges at me.

Her body crashed into me and she held onto me tight. I try to hold out the hiss begging to be let out at the sudden collision of her body hitting my bruised and cut one. Maybe she was right, I need to heal a little more.

I quickly push that thought aside and latch onto my girl. Only mine and no one else's. If someone so much as lays a finger on her that would be the end of their life.

As she pulls away from me to get under the covers I see the necklace dangle off her neck as she leans over. I see the big indent in it which brought my mind back to the night I laid on the floor helpless and weak as she got shot. Knowing that the only reason she is here right now is because of that necklace made a little guilt appear in me.

If she had died I feel like I would lose my mind.

As the room starts to get hot I quickly slip my shirt off and lay on the covers. Malia rolls her body over so she is facing me once I get settled in. I see her eyes trail over my bruised and cut body. She slowly brings her index finger up to my skin and slowly starts to trace over the wounds.

"How did it happen?" she whispered. "My mom's lack of intelligence and planning things" I say as I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into me.

I slowly lower my head to her forehead and kiss it. Once my lips make contact with her forehead I see her shut her eyes. "I love you" I whisper into her ear. She hums in response and softly pushes her head into my chest. "I love you" she says.

I just realized that I named this title after one of my favorite movies. If you haven't watched My Girl it's on Netflix and would definitely recommend it. It's been one of my favorite movies for years.

Anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter. I love you guys so much and am happy that my electricity didn't go out giving me the opportunity to post this.

*Not Edited*