Manhole

Read Authors Note At the End It's Important.

My smirk is still plastered on my face as I stand still and just stare at him.

"Malia, what was that?" he yells waiting for me to answer. "Well" I start off but am cut off by sirens. "Shit" Ace says. He runs up to me and grabs my arm roughly. "Come on" he says in an angry tone.

As we both run towards the back of the building we hear gun fire go off. Ace quickly pulls him and me behind a liquor shelf. "We'll talk about this later." He grunts as he pulls out his gun.

He cocks it back and peaks at the front door. Bullets fly everywhere digging into walls and shattering glasses. Ace starts to open his fire aming it at two cops. He hit both of them on the first try. Show off.

I roll my eyes and sneak towards the back door of this bar. Once in over I try to get Aces attention. I open a door only a couple feet away from the exit. As I open it I see a mop. Perfect.

I grab the mop and go into a safe view of Ace. I raise my arm that holds the mop and give it a good throw. I wince in pain as I follow through with the toss. I look down at my arm and see a bullet had barely gotten me. I look back up and see Ace giving me a glare. I point to the door next to me and he nods.

Not even a couple seconds later he's over by me.

Yep, definitely a show off.

I roll my eyes and crack open the door as Ace reloads his gun. I see that the coast is clear. There's an alleyway right beside us we can make a clear exit to. "Alright were-" I cut myself off as I think through this again. The cops would know we went down there, theres gotta be another way.

"Malia any time now." Ace says as he starts to back up closer to me. "I- ughhhh come on and keep up." I say as I look back at Ace.

I know this city like the back of my head.

I bolt out of the bar and run down the alleyway while Ace follows behind me.

"They know we're out" he says as he catches up to me. We're now running side by side. I look over at him blood still over him. "Well we can't go into a crowd" I say out of breath as I look him up and down.

I look in front of me and spot a manhole.

God, I'm going to dread this.

I run up to it and stop. I bend down and lift it up.

"Gentleman first" I say as I smile at him.

He rolls his eyes and hops in.

"It smells like shit" he yells to me.

I giggle and jump down. I cover it up again so it doesn't look suspicious.

I pinch my nose to try and block out the smell. "We'll stay here for a while." I say as I pull out my phone. No service, great.

I put it back where I had it before and look up at Ace.

"Say it" I say as I sit down on one of the pipes.

"Why the hell did you kiss that man?" he whisper shouts.

"He kissed me" I shrug. He gives me a disgusted look. "Don't do that to me" I start. "Don't put all the crap on me when you did the exact same thing." I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Oh I see, you made him do that to get even with me isn't it." he whispers. "I-" "No," he says, cutting me off. "You didn't believe me, so you went out and did exactly what I did to you. It's funny, it really is. The difference between these two senses is one of them did it on purpose while the other one didn't." He barks.

I shoot up at his comment.

"You know what, I did do it on purpose because I hold grudges unlike other people you've probably been with, and most of all I don't forget. If you think I would have forgiven you for doing something like that, you're wrong. Yes, you say it was an accident but it still happened, and not to mention you didn't pull away immediately like normal people would, you let her for a good five seconds." I pause and take a breath. "So before you put all this shit on me, know who you're talking to." I say as I let out a laugh that has no humor in it.

Ace stands there in shock.

If this is love then love should go bury its ass in hell.

"Let me guess you thought I would instantly forgive after what you did. I mean that's probably what other girls would do." I scoff. "Oh and let's not forget these words." I pause and poke his chest. "I. Dont. Love. You." I say as I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"I was angry," he starts. "And if you knew the person you were talking to you should know not to believe anything that comes out of my mouth." He pauses and takes a breath. I see his fist clench up. "Because I love you" he shouts "I love you Malia." I stand still replaying the words in my head to make sure I heard that right. "And even if I'm angry at you I still love you, I don't think I can ever stop loving you" he adds.

I see a tear run down his cheek as it mixes in with the blood on his face.

"Please say something" he says as he looks down at his feet.

"I- I love you too." I say as I push up his chin and smash my lips onto his.

"Will you forgive me?" I ask as I break the kiss. "Only if you can forgive me" he says as he smashes his lips onto mine.

Woah. Some words went out in this chapter.

Anyway I have a question for y'all. Should I make an Instagram for Malia and Ace? I've seen a lot of authors do this for there books characters and am wonder if I should.

If I do help a girl out and comment here a good username for them please. I may use it. :)

*Not Edited*