Chapter 23 - Do Me The Honor

The couple invited their friends to some see the newborn twins. Frypan and Minho was the first to hold the twins, then others had the chance.

"What are their names?" Brenda asks as she gently sways while holding Newton.

"Newton."

"And Charles, Chuck as a nickname." Gally says

Thomas looks to Aria and Gally, he gives them a small smile. He looks to Charles.

"Newt and Chuck...they got cool names." Thomas says quietly

"I wanted them to know who they were named after."

"The two most kind guys we ever known." Frypan says while smiling

While their friends talk among themselves, Gally lays next to Aria. His arm over her shoulder to hold her close and his hand holding hers. Her head resting against him as a kiss is placed on her head.

"You must be worn out." Gally whispers to her

"Only a bit. The twins did take some energy from me." Aria jokes

Gally's head rests on hers as they look to the adoring looks on their friends faces.

"I'm glad it's you." Aria whsipers

"And I'm glad it's you."

---------------------------------------------------------

Aria walked with Sonya while the two checked out the festivities of the bonfire. They made their way to Aria's month old sons. Brenda and Thomas kept watch for the mother and father of the twins.

"I hope they weren't too much trouble." Aria sits next to them on the towels.

"Not at all, they were perfect. All quiet. Except for one, big, baby." Brenda looks to Thomas.

"I wasn't. You liar." Thomas defends

"Bite me." Brenda jokes

"Anyway, Gally wants you to meet him at the cliff. He has something for you." Thomas says.

"Okay, are you sure you'll be okay with the twins? I can take them with me."

"We'll be fine. Quit worrying. Frypan and Minho will come help after they get done with their cooking. Now shoo. Your boyfriend is waiting." Brenda laughs out as they walk with the twins.

Aria walks up the trail to the cliff where Gally was. She saw him pacing, he was mumbling something under his breath. It was so low, Aria couldn't understand a single thing he was saying.

She interrupted his pacing as she wrapped her arms from behind him. He relaxed and returns her embrace. He turns around and she can see the nervousness in his face.

"Gally, are you alright?" Aria asked, raising her brow in concern

"Um yes I am. I have something to ask you, actually." Gally mutters

He reaches his hand out as he looks to the rocky ground. Her giggles fill his ears as she entwine hers fingers with his. He pulls her closer and his hand lays on the small of her back.

They look at ocean water as the moon's light spills over it, casting little sparkles.

"I always loved you. The day when you got trapped in that maze overnight, made me realizehow scared I was to lose you." Gally softly whispers to her.

Her head says against his chest as he continues reminiscing their past.

"I want to be right by your side. And I want you on mine." Aria feels his arm disappear and turns around to see what he was doing.

Her jaw drops and tears well in her eyes. Her hands cover her mouth as she sees Gally holding a ring. An actual diamond ring.

"Gally..."

"Aria...will you marry me?" Gally spoke softly

Aria couldn't find the words to speak, her emotions overwhelmed her so quickly. She frantically nods her head and that let's Gally know her answer.

He slides the ring on her finger before sweeping her up in his arms. Their eyes meet, Gally's hand rests on her cheek as he pulls her in for a gentle kiss.

"I love you Aria"

"And I love you Gally."

A loud clapping noise breaks them apart as they see Minho, Frypan, Thomas and Brenda.

"I know I said I wanted them to just hurry up and get married but I didn't mean literally tho. Congratulations you shank, you finally asked." Minho pats Gally's back

"Alright, let's leave the happy couple alone guys." Frypans shoves the group away as they leave.

Aria and Gally's hands find each other again. As they stare back at the ocean and stars.

Aria's smile starts to falter as she thinks about her late friends. The disappointment sliding in knowing that they aren't here to experience the same freedom.