Caboose: Yeah, I never really liked him so... I leave him out of most of the stories.

Shawn: He doesn't like Tucker very much.

Delta: The Freelancer Project found sources of intense energy, so a scenario team was sent to investigate the area, but they left without doing anything.

Caboose: They sound dumb.

Shawn: Did you just, call someone Dumb? This is getting weird.

Delta: Indeed. This place sounds like the location of the energy source. You should go there and investigate. We can explain more when the opportunity arises.

Caboose: Okay, I can help you do that. Even if it helps Tucker too...

Shawn: Think of it as an adventure.

Caboose: Yay.

Delta: Thank you, Caboose. We have to go now. Someone is coming. Remember: memory is the key. (vanishes back into the Epsilon unit)

Caboose: What? I thought we were done with that part.

Shawn: A.I's sure like that word allot.

Sarge comes running in through the upper level. As he runs down to Caboose's and Shawn's level, Grif, Thea and Simmons are seen following after him.

Sarge: A-hah! Somebody is down here!

Simmons: See, I told you it wasn't me who moved your favorite crate.

Sarge: All right, Simmons, I said I believed you. So just drop it already!

Thea: Yeah, Shut up 3Po.

Simmons: [mumbles] I don't know why you like that stupid thing so much anyway...

Thea: (In a sing song voice) Someone is jealous.

Caboose and Shawn turns to face the Reds.

Sarge: Hey, Blues! What do you think you're doing down here? You better not have messed up any of my stuff!

Grif: Messed up what? Everything down here is fake.

Thea: I think he meant the room.

Sarge: Yeah, but who knows how he could've sabotaged the system. Better run a diagnostic.

Simmons: Yeah, if he sabotaged anything, I'm sure he just ended up fixing it.

Thea: That does sound like Caboose.

Donut is seen coming down after them.

Sarge: What do you think you're doing down here, Blue?

Caboose: Nothing. I was just, um, I was just looking around. I need to leave anyways. I have to pack.

Grif: Leave? Problem averted, back to—wait. You're leaving leaving?

Caboose: Ahh, I need to find my friend Tucker.

Donut: The guy in the desert? Awesome!

Grif: But then there won't be any more Blues here. Which means they'll probably send—

Caboose: Actually I'm gonna go find Tucker, bring him back... then there will be three Blues! Plenty for you to fight!

Grif: Why don't I have confidence in this mission?

Thea: I think it's sweet.

Caboose: Yeah, it sounds super dangerous but I'm sure I can manage. I've done dangerous stuff before and I've always come out fine, both physically and...

A brief silence. The Reds turn to face each other.

Grif: Caboose?

Thea: You okay buddy?

Caboose: Mentally!

Grif: Yeah, this is not going to work. Hey, Sarge? Permission to go on the Blue's stupid mission?

Sarge: What?

Simmons: What?

Thea: What?

Grif: Don't you see? If he dies on this mission – and let's be honest, when he dies on his mission – that means they won't be back in Command's records yet.

Sarge: Well, that's not good.

Grif: But if I help him pull this off, then Command might notice them and put 'em back in.

Sarge: Excellent point, Grif!

Simmons: No. It isn't.

Sarge: Permission granted.

Grif: Um... you've never, actually said that to me before. That means "yes," right?

Sarge: Yes.

Grif: Okay, just checking.

Sarge: And I'm coming with you!

Thea: Same.

Grif: What?

Simmons: What!?

Sarge: Simmons, how about you? You in?

Simmons: I think I'll stay at the base and provide logistical support, sir.

Shawn: I'll stay too. I don't trust you.

Sarge: Sounds good. Let's get a move on! We'll either restore the Blues or we'll fail and I get to watch you die! It's a no-lose!

Caboose: Sounds perfect!

Thea: Road trip! Whoo!

Grif: Wait! You mean Simmons will get to hang out at the base while I go out on a dangerous mission?

Simmons: That's right. Enjoy the limelight, Private Kiss-Ass. I'll just be hanging out here with Donut until you get back. (yawns) I think it's time for a nap.

Caboose, Shawn, Thea and Sarge exit the room.

Donut: Oh man, this is going to be great. It'll be like a sleepover! And we can decorate. How awesome is this gonna be? I'll go get my wallpaper book, Simmons, you be thinking about paint colors! (follows after Sarge, Thea, Shawn and Caboose)

Grif and Simmons: Aw man, I think I'm regretting this already.