But is the quirk all they think about.

Shinsou stared at her, her eyes frequently blink two times like she saw a mistake, lowering her head to look at her typings more, probably a spelling mistake.

Finally, she leaned her head back and gave her phone to Shinsou.

Shinsou reluctantly grabbed it, never has he ever touched a girl's phone... excluding his mother's.

He read:

"Hitoshi-san, are you only worried about your quirk, is that why you only took the written exam?"

He looked at the white haired girl, "How'd you know I only took the written exam?, furrowing his eyebrows. Inumaki pointed at her temple, she guessed it.

"I mean...a quirk is something like a fortune, it can predict your future in some way"

Kiyoshi pointed back at her phone, signaling him to continue reading.

"I entered the school like a normal student, the teachers provided me with a test like the entrance exam, both written and combat.

My quirk is a command type quirk, whatever I say to a person or a thing it obeys.

However, my throat dries and stings if I over use it, in some cases I would experience a much worse drawback.

During the exam I brought a katana to use ones my throat can't handle any words anymore"

"You brought a weapon to the exam?"

Kiyoshi grabbed the phone and added more words.

"Just because I have a powerful quirk, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to learn how to use a weapon, or learn martial arts.

I can't always relly on my quirk, y'know"

"That's....true"

"Hitoshi-san, why do you want to be a Hero?"

The boy read the question, and read again, and then again, while thinking about the words used to say to him about his "un-hero-like-quirk".

Why did he want to be a hero?

Everyone wants to have a chance to be a hero at some point.

"I...my quirk...people always say my quirk is much more fitted for a villian's. And as a person who wants to be a hero, it...pissed me off, and gave me discouragement", he said hesitantly, looking to the side and avoided Inumaki's gaze.

Kiyoshi closed her eyes, then nodded her head three times, then muttering the words "Shake"...then "Okaka".

Hitoshi caight a glimpse, and suddenly assumed that she agreed that his quirk was villainous, he felt bitter and irked. But before he could speak, the girl walked ahead of him and stood infront of him.

Suddenly with with her hands raised in a stop motion. Shinsou paused, curious of what the girl is about to do...is she going to make fun of him?