𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

"What?....no."- she frowned.

"No what? You literally gave me that idea when we were talking."

"But now thinking about it, it's an awful idea. No."

"Bella, I'm not letting you become a death eater just because you need permission to be with me. I want to be with you too, so I will join as well."

"It's not safe, Alora."

"You told me you knew what you were doing. No more excuses, I'm joining."

"Alora..."- she sighed.- "Listen, I have nothing to lose, I have no friends, I hate everyone, my family will never be proud of me even if I fill all their stereotypes of a perfect daughter. I only have you, so you're the one I will bet on. Merlin, I hate being cute!"

"And now listen to me too, if you're going to bet on me, I'll have to bet on you. I want to be in this with you, let me join...please. Now I'm the one who is asking."- I tried to convince her.

"I- ok, but be careful. Please."- she rolled her eyes.

"I swear I will be. I love you."

"Love you too, Alora."- she hugged me very, very tight.

I decided to write a letter and send it to my family.
I wish I could tell this face to face, it is a way easier to convince them but my house is very far away and this subject does not worth a whole day.

"Dear family,

I'm writing to you to announce a choice I made in my life. I decided to become a death eater.
As a member of a pure-blood family, I thought this would be a great chance for me to become the first death eater of the family.
I know I'm still young but I believe this will help me improving my knowledge, power and strength for my future.

Your daughter, Alora."

I sighed and prayed for that to be enough to convince my family.
I've clearly lied in that, but I couldn't say I wanted to join because my girlfriend is joining so she can has a permission to be with me. They don't even know Ik with her...

I gave the letter to my owl and it flew out the castle, towards my house.

"Just wrote to my parents."- I told her as I entered in the dorm.

"It will be ok, love."

"Are you really joining without telling your parents?"- I asked her to make sure.

"Yes, or else I couldn't make that deal with the Dark Lord."

"Thank you, Bella. I'm still thinking you're risking too much, but I know you're such a stubborn rat who would never let me convince you."- I laughed.

"Did you just call me a rat?! Lucky you're not anyone else..."- she frowned and stepped towards me.

"You're a funny one."

"Don't tease me, baby. I'm not in a very good mood today."

"Fineee. I love you, if that's what you want me to say."

"Well I didn't want you to say something in specific but I'll take that. Love you too."

"If everything goes as planned we can finally live our life!"- I got excited from nowhere.

"See? It's worth it."

"Just be careful, I know I've told this a hundred times and now I just reached the point of acting like a mom, but I'm really worried about you."

"Oh, I wish my mother was like that."

I stayed in silence, I didn't know how to react to be honest.
Then she just started laughing and I laughed as well.

"I thought you would get offended if I laughed."

"Don't be silly, you know I just don't care anymore. Now let's focus in the plan, how should I begin?"

We stayed hours and hours creating scenarios and conversations to the plan.
We make a good team, now I finally believe we can make it work. And I would do everything to make it work at this point.

_____

A/N
Hello people!!
I know this chapter wasn't really interesting but I'll make the next one worth.
Ly all <3