fifteen

Wu Yun rummaged through the files and returned them to Carey.

"Wh, why? Do you think there is something inappropriate that needs to be revised? " Carey didn't quite understand what Wu Yun meant by sending these documents back.

"No need." Wu Yun said simply. "Take it back."

Huh?

Carey couldn't understand at all.

For the people of this place, proof of innocence, a legitimate identity card, and these huge assets[1], no one should refuse it.

"Are you not sure what this means? These assets are enough for you......"

"No, I'm not leaving here." Wu Yun replied firmly, "I'll give you a minute to get out of here."

Carey wanted to say something else.

Qing Tian had come over, and his eyes were almost completely smiling. "Wu Yun always keeps his promises. If you can't get out in a minute, you may have to lie down."

Carey probably knew what kind of person Wu Yun was like before he came here, so he was surprised and soon regained his composure.

No wonder the Count said before he came that he might not succeed.

"I'll put the papers here. When you change your mind, feel free to contact me." Carey left his things behind. "In a few days, you may understand the situation."

With that, Carey ran away at once.

Just stopped at the sixtieth second.

"Wu Yun, I'll burn these things for you." Qing Tian pulled out a lighter and was eager to try.

You'd better burn this kind of thing.

If Wu Yun wanted these things, he could do it, too.

"......Put it away. " Wu Yun was suspiciously silent for a moment, but still said such a sentence.

"Does Wu Yun want to get out of here?" Qing Tian was puzzled by his request. He thought that Wu Yun would not change his mind.

"These can be used to cushion the feet of the table." Wu Yun pointed to the table with a corner missing. "It's a pity to burn it."

Yeah.

Qing Tian put away the lighter with regret.

If he could, he really wanted to burn all the things Chen Yong gave him.

Qing Tian did not want to admit that he was jealous.

The Doctor's words and Carey's arrival were like turning on a switch, and the city of Sasimu quickly changed.

First of all, there were no newcomers lately.

Every time a newcomer came, he will be taught a lesson. But for the people of this city, it was also one of the important ways to increase the number of companions. Of course, it was also indispensable entertainment.

Once no newcomers joined, the city's entertainment was missing a big piece.

Then, people in the city found that prices, which were already extraordinarily high, had gone up again.

The prices of things here were already two or three times more expensive than those outside, and now the price of goods soared to five times. How can one tolerate the fact that one can only drink boiled water instead a drink in a bar?

Then, some well-informed people gradually found that some of the people who had done well had gradually disappeared.

The ship that replenished the newcomers did not come, but the ship to the outside world did not stop every week.