twelve

"Why hasn't Qing Tian come back?" Wu Yun looked at the time. It was almost dark, and there still were no news of Qing Tian.

It wasn't normal.

Qing Tian was more concerned about time than he did. He just went to see the Priest. He should've come back by then.

Unless something happened?

Thinking of this, Wu Yun contacted the Priest as soon as possible.

"Your kid, I remember going back at noon. Hasn't he come back yet?" The Priest replied carelessly, "But I hear some of Dushe's men are still hanging around, but I don't know exactly. You might as well ask the Bartender."

Dushe's men?

Yes, there was still such a group of people.

Some people were still able to stir up trouble after they died, that is to say, people like Dushe.

Wu Yun set off at once to find the bartender.

Qing Tian was tied up by Kuangmang and his men and trapped in an abandoned warehouse.

"It's no use arresting me. I'm just making a living under the Bartender now." Qing Tian knew that the other party did not want to kill his heart. At least he was an informant to the Bartender, and killing him inexplicably would only cause trouble for Kuangmang.

Just not killing him, and tying him there, Qing Tian did not understand what the other side was thinking?

"Angel, in fact, even when the boss had so many pets in his hands, I liked you the most. Although the boss said you're boring, I think you're the smartest of those people because you know how to live. " Kuangmang reached out and pinched Qing Tian's face. "How can you not be considered competent when you lived so long under the boss' hands?"

Qing Tian, of course, understood his face was quite good, and that, for the people of this place, it was also a good object to vent. Formerly, perhaps he was still willing to feign civility with Kuangmang, but now, he only felt sick when he thought about it, and wanted to chop off Kuangmang's claws.

He was no longer the Angel who could be trampled on.

"If you have anything to say, just say it." Qing Tian avoided his hand in disgust, "You have gone through so much trouble to bring me here, don't you just want to talk to me about it?"

Kuangmang looked at Qing Tian's disgust and slapped him in the face.

Half of Qing Tian's face was almost swollen.

"Angel, do you think you can talk to me like that if you hook up with another man? Or do you think I'm incompetent when Dushe dies? " Kuangmang turned Qing Tian's face and let his eyes look directly at himself.

This man was crazier than ever.

Dushe's men had a lot of elite, but this Kuangmang was definitely one of the craziest.

Feeling inferior and arrogant at the same time, he did not know when his extremely abnormal temper would flare up. He was truly a hard to pin down madman.

After Dushe died, Kuangmang and several others began to compete for the position of boss. It seemed that he should have been successful.

"What are you looking at me for?" With a fearless look on Qing Tian's face, Kuangmang felt more and more that the other party was looking down on himself. "Or I'll dig out your eyes and break your limbs first. You just have to keep your tongue to speak."

Qing Tian turned his head slightly and ignored him.

"Brother, calm down. He's the only thing we can do to threaten the killer."