ten

"So many people are out to catch one person? Really, I don't know how much I'll get then. " A man complained to his companion as he tidied up the weapons he had bought.

"You don't say. We spent 300 000 dollars on weapons this time, and if we can't make it back, we'll have to go hungry[1]." The companion on the side urged, "The ship in this broken place is still limited in weight. I think it's just for us to go and buy weapons from them."

"Shit, it's really cheap and not good."

"What's the matter?"

"Fuck, 1/3 of these weapons were discarded and re-made."

"Ah? Will that affect use? "

"That's not going to happen. It's re-made, but it's basically up to the standard."

"As long as it works." The companion breathed a sigh of relief. "Then we'll have to rely on you."

Before his voice fell, a bloody hole appeared on the man's forehead. He fell straight down, and made a heavy sound.

"Sniper?!" The man who adjusted the weapon muttered to himself, quickly pulled over the chair around him, rolled his body on the spot, and tried to escape from the door.

Bang--

The whole room suddenly burst into fire, instantly breaking the calmness of the hotel.

The man remembered while being blown up that there seemed to be a bomb in the weapon he had bought.

"Well, I solved two." Wu Yun aimed the gun with one hand, and the other hand skillfully disassembled the shell casings.

Once the hotel explodes, people living in the hotel will instinctively run out.

In other words, they became moving targets at the door.

"Why are there snipers here? There are no buildings around here! "

"No, there is. Isn't there a building over there?"

"Are you kidding me? That building is almost 600 meters from here!"

And in order not to attract attention, they hardly turned on the bright lights. Even if they turned on the lights, they closed the curtains.

"You can't run to the door. We'll go through the back door."

After a few steps, a few experienced bounty hunters realized that the front door was not a good way to go, so they might as well run through the back door with a shield.

You can only die when you went to the front door.

Of course, some people climbed down the windows directly with ropes.

Bang bang bang bang--

People at the front door pulled out their desks and chairs to block them and moved forward step by step, while those who escaped from other exits ran as fast as possible to the building which was the only sniper point.

"Split up. The other side is a rare top sniper, be careful."

"Yes."

The hunters were more or less provoked to fight.

A group of 50, the other side actually still had the courage to take the lead in provocation? Whether it was the time of the sniper attack, or guessing their escape route in face of a sniper attack, this courage and spirit was enough to show that the other side was by no means as contemptuous as he looked.

"You go over there."

Two men with guns nodded slightly, one kicking the door and the other ambushing in the back.