thirteen

"I just hurt my hand. It's not that I can't go. You put me down, I can do it myself." Qing Tian soon came to his senses and struggled to get out of Wu Yun.

Although there was nothing wrong with him enjoying being in Wu Yun's arms, he was fifteen years old, and if he was still carried around by Wu Yun, he would always be a child in Wu Yun's heart.

But he'll grow up soon.

One day, Wu Yun will realize that he was a very reliable man.

"I'll take you to the Doctor first." Wu Yun was saying so when suddenly he pressed down his head on Qing Tian and threw himself straight forward.

The bullet grazed Wu Yun's cheek, leaving a faint scar.

"Wu Yun, your face."

"I remember I didn't leave a single person." Wu Yun put down Qing Tian and turned to look at Kuangmang, who did not know when to get up.

With a gun in his hand, he couldn't seem to believe how Wu Yun could evade his bullets at such a close distance.

"If you come over again, I'll shoot you." Kuangmang realized that he might have made a big mistake, and the man in front of him was more powerful than he thought.

He was just bluffing.

In fact, Kuangmang had just been knocked down by Wu Yun, and the whole man was reluctant to stand up. The shot he had just shot was his only chance.

But he had dodged.

A pistol with a silencer can be dodged, too?

Are you kidding me? It wasn't a movie!

However, Wu Yun was right in front of him and dodged his attack.

Such a person would be incredible if he hadn't seen him with his own eyes.

"If you can shoot, just give it a try." Wu Yun grabbed Kuangmang's hands. "I know you can't."

Wu Yun snatched Kuangmang's gun and was about to shoot, but he was stopped by Qing Tian who had stood up.

"Wu Yun, I don't know how he found you yet. He should know a lot of information. Can I not kill him first?" Qing Tian asked carefully, holding the Wu Yun's wrist.

"He won't talk." Wu Yun frowned slightly, and he had seen many people like Kuangmang. He had typical paranoia, and he didn't know how happy he would be to do things that hurt people. It would be better to kill him than to get something out of him.

"I have a way to get him to talk." Qing Tian looked at the scars on Wu Yun's face, and there was a little haze in his eyes. "Can you knock out back first?"

"All right." Wu Yun glanced at Qing Tian. "If you don't have any toys, you can take him back for you to practice with."

No, I don't need a practice partner.

Was it just for "play" in Wu Yun's eyes?

Sure enough, I am a child in Wu Yun's heart.

Thinking of this, Qing Tian also felt that there seemed to be no need to refute, it was better to let Wu Yun feel so. When he gets the information out of Kuangmang, it wasn't too late to say anything else.

Wu Yun knocked out Kuangmang, took his leg and dragged it back directly. He passed by the Doctor's place in the middle, and by the way, set Qing Tian's bones.

In addition, under Qing Tian's strong demand, he treated the injury on his face that was nothing at all.

Qing Tian was also very strange. It was clear that his injury was more serious, but he strongly urged to cure his face. The Doctor also had a look of approval, so that Wu Yun could not understand. Was there something wrong with Qing Tian's perception?