one

Sasimu City

This place couldn't be found on any world map.

It was small and pitiful, nominally a city, but in fact had only thirteen streets. It didn't belong to any country, nor bordered any country. It was left behind and independent, a completely forgotten corner. In the underworld, however, its name was like that of a Holy Land, and even mentioning its name was a taboo.

Legend has it that in any famous war in the world, several terrible fighters from Sasimu City could be found. It provided soil for the growth of all kinds of evil flowers, and it was rumored that people born there even had black blood.

There, skin color, sex, age have lost their meaning. All unimaginable crimes were committed in that place as there was unfettered freedom. Inclusive of all those who can't live in the outside world, it was the real "City of Evil."

However, people living there called it by another name-Heaven.

A Street.

"Welcome to heaven."

A dark-skinned man opened his arms and laughed brightly at the shivering poor people on the ground. "Only good stuff has come this time."

There were a dozen people on the ground, some well-dressed, some in rags. Some had blond hair and blue eyes, some had black hair and black eyes. There were men and women; old people and children. There seemed to be nothing in common among them.

"You send me back, my family has money, I...," the well-dressed man pleaded in fluent English, "I didn't intentionally come here, I was clearly on a cruise ship..."

Before he had finished, he was slapped to the ground with blood spilling from his mouth.

"Tsk, I'm sorry, what I hate the most is white skin." The dark-skinned man rubbed his hands. "You're a good product. Many people here like your blond hair and blue eyes."

"Wawawa" A baby's wails were heard.

A woman on the ground hugged the child in her hands and hurriedly apologized in Japanese, "Sorry, he won't cry anymore."

The dark-skinned man saw the woman and the baby, and his eyes lit up. He walked up to the woman in two or three steps. He reached out his hand to grip her chest and kneaded it. "An asian woman, it's great. Mmh, it feels good too."

The poor woman didn't dare resist.

"You're lucky." The man showed his yellowing teeth and smoothly switched to Japanese. "Your child here is worth a lot. Once the baby's organs are matched and sold successfully, you can live here happily for several years. Many wealthy children always have problems and need fresh organs for replacement.

"No, no-" The japanese woman held her child tightly, "Help-"

"You should thank god that you're a woman. Here, as long as you aren't too unlucky, you can always marry into a family." The man touched her chest again. "I'll find a good buyer for you."

Quickly, many people gathered there.

Because everyone knew that the sale was about to start.

"Come on, negro. I need a new assistant."

"I want that baby!"

"I like blond hair. I got some good cigarettes recently. Can I exchange them?"

Bang.

A gun went off.

The man who shouted that he had cigarettes had a big hole in his forehead and fell to the ground. The bullet wound was so big that it almost blew half of his brain. Red, yellow and white were mixed together, and some even splashed on the people nearby.