two

"That shipment has finally been handed over. It's true that the United Nations policemen have been catching us like crazy lately."

At the harbor, a middle-aged man with a diamond lighter lit a cigarette for himself, and the faces of his followers were also smiling.

"You've been working hard lately. Some new arrivals can be given to you." The middle-aged man generously said, "There are all kinds of skin colors of men and women, and also all kinds of professions. To ensure that you enjoy the play, tomorrow we will leave here."

After all, compared with this business, the profits of this group of human trafficking was only a drop in the bucket, and it was no big deal to reward their employees.

This was heaven.

In the outside world, no matter how you play, you have to be careful not to kill people, but here it was different. If you die, you die. The outside law can't punish you here at all.

Likewise, their goods were closely watched outside, but the police would not dare to come as long as they were transferred to Sasimu City.

They were also well-known villains outside, but even if they came here armed to transfer goods, within a few days they lost more than a dozen brothers. After all, they were too arrogant to heed the boss' warning. Now that things were done, the rest of the brothers' nerves have been tightened to the extreme. If they couldn't vent well here, they will surely do bad things when they get back.

"Big Brother, you will be a big official when you go back this time." The younger brother on the side complimented, "The position of clan head has been empty since he died. This time you succeeded in doing this job. This position must be yours."

"Haha, what a good talker, tonight you can choose first." The middle-aged man also laughed happily.

Yes, why did he run to this hellhole because he wanted to get ahead? In such a mafia organisation that had been passed down for many years, it was hard to rise to the top. The newly developed drugs/products were quick to take effect, had a high success rate for addiction, low in development cost and more expensive outside than gold. But it was also targeted by the police, including the United Nations, and several nests were destroyed all of a sudden. The idea of transferring through Sasimu City came to mind only when people were in a state of panic.

Those lost brothers can also be recruited from here, where people were born with poisons/tumors. If they can take good care of it, they can also become a great help to the organisation.

"Come on, let's relax first." The middle-aged man has already seen his bright future. With a gesture, these men automatically surrounded him and moved on.

Nothing can be done about it. In this place, always cherish your life.

Everyone had a gun in their hand, so there will be no foolish people to provoke them when walking in the street.

The middle-aged man looked at the tattered street and missed the outside world.

Although it was free, even basic communication was a problem. He didn't know why so many people gathered there.

There were more rotten people in the world who couldn't survive than he thought.

The pedestrians in the street did not eschew the crowd very much, but looked at each other eagerly.

Many people even whispered, "They have good clothes and materials on them." "Guns are also good" "Tender skin, meat, body without scars, you can sell a good price."

Just because there were so many people on the other side, they whispered, but they didn't want to directly rush to death.

The middle-aged man found that the encirclement of his men became smaller unconsciously.