eleven

Qing Tian waited all night in the bar.

The information in the bar was so well-informed that someone would come "live" from time to time.

"The hotel seems to have been blown up by a sniper."

"Well, it seems that some of the bounty hunters went to the sniper's position and were fooled."

"Oh, oh, there were a few more headless bodies."

"The bounty hunters retreated."

"Pathetic, fifty people, and there are only twelve left. That's too bad."

"These newcomers are not good enough. I bet that at least fifteen might live, damn it!"

.......

Qing Tian's mood was like a roller coaster, up and down, almost giving himself a heart attack.

Wu Yun are making too much noise.

The whole bar was betting on him, and even on a few bullets in his body. Qing Tian secretly mixed something with the man's wine.

11:00 in the morning.

Qing Tian was kicked out of the bar by the Bartender.

"The bounty hunters have all run away with the earliest ship. What are you still doing here?" As the Bartender said this, he kicked out Qing Tian.

The kid was dishonest, helping in the bar while gathering information, which can be all for money.

Qing Tian took off the bartender's clothes and changed into his original clothes and went back.

He also found out a lot of news in the bar, and should be able to make his life better with Wu Yun.

He wondered if Wu Yun would get hurt? If he got hurt, the Doctor's money should be deducted from selling information.

Worried that Wu Yun would get hurt, Qing Tian couldn't wait to see him, so he speeded up and ran almost all the way home.

Before that, he had never thought that he would find a home in this place, and that there would be such a person who would worry him.

Perhaps, this was first love.

"Wu Yun!"

When Qing Tian saw that the door was closed, he knew that Wu Yun must have come back.

Great, he was fine!

Qing Tian pushed open the door and saw Wu Yun lying in bed reading and eating chocolate as if nothing had happened.

Damn it.

The breath that was in Qing Tian's heart finally came down.
*Not sure: 晴天心里提着的那口气终于放了下来。

"Wu Yun, don't eat chocolate in bed. I'm tired of washing the sheets." Qing Tian walked over, wanting to remove the chocolate in Wu Yun's hands. As he approached, he saw a bright red hickey on Wu Yun's neck.

Qing Tian naturally knew what this was.

"......Did you go see him? " Qing Tian just felt as if he had a thorn in his eye.

He knew not only the relationship between Chen Yong and Wu Yun, but also that at his present age, there was no way to compete with Chen Yong who was already strong.

But that didn't mean he could ignore it.

"Mhhm." Wu Yun responded and quickly put away the chocolate. "I'll eat this tomorrow. And what's in that box is a gift for you."