nine

Wu Yun's information began to spread among some bounty hunters.

"How is that possible?"

"There can't be such a monster in the world!"

"Damn it, he was born on the battlefield and grew up in Sasimu."

......

Many hunters felt Wu Yun's difficulty.

Even if the information was not complete, even if only one or two parts of it were revealed, it was enough to let people know why this person could have such a high reward.

For bounty hunters, psychopathic murderers were the best to catch, and the most troublesome were terrorists and young soldiers on the battlefield.

Needless to say, terrorists were born with anti-social personality. Wherever they went, there will be attacks. There was no bottom line. If they were not careful, the bounty hunter's own life would forfeited.

And the young soldiers, the children who survived the battlefield, were basically at the level of a murder weapon.

Children had the advantage of children. Although they were small, and could not use large weapons, they were also physically flexible, and could naturally reduce people's vigilance. It was not for no reason that people in those battlefield areas liked to raise children so much to be soldiers.

If this guy named Wu Yun was really this kind of young soldier and grew up in this kind of city, it was basically the most difficult type to deal with.

Some experienced bounty hunters were ready to withdraw.

Though the reward was high, they should also see if they had the life to take it.

Of course, the vast majority of bounty hunters did not intend to stop. They even formed different small groups of three or five, ready to work together against Wu Yun.

No matter how good this man was, could he still be more powerful than so many people?

I heard there's a kid next to this Wu Yun?

"Wu Yun." Qing Tian sensed that the situation was not good. Now, almost all the people outside wanted to catch Wu Yun. He would surely become a burden to him.

The more Qing Tian thought about it, the more useless he felt. If he could grow up a little more and eat a little more, he might be able to help Wu Yun. In this case, it was difficult to protect oneself.

Qing Tian thought of how this was crisis and wanted to discuss countermeasures with Wu Yun. The result was to see Wu Yun doing nothing at home, reading books and eating. He could not find the slightest panic on his face.

Wu Yun was still so pleasant.

That's what Qing Tian thought.

Ah, bah!

"Wu Yun, everyone's out catching you outside. Come on, you're a little nervous, too." He couldn't be alone. He was no different from a fool.

Wu Yun looked up and saw the flustered look on Qing Tian's face. "It doesn't matter. It happens all the time."

"You used to be alone, whether you fought or fled, but you have me now. Do you know that? " Qing Tian simply made it clear, and there was some unease in his voice. "Maybe, no, they'll catch me and threaten you."

At that time, Wu Yun would realize that he really was a useless burden, and throw him away.

Qing Tian did not want to think of things so extreme, but he was extremely clear that he may currently be Wu Yun's only weakness.