seven

"As long as you send the weapons to us, the money will not be burned to you, and when the war is over, there will be more benefits."

These people in the Middle East were not stingy in writing phony checks in an attempt to muddle through with substandard down payments.

"Excuse me, gentlemen." The Priest was not moved at all. "I never do business on credit. The down payments you put out is not in line with what you said before, so of course this shipment cannot be sold to you. "

"You......"

One of the young Middle Easterners was almost instantly violent. Up, like a beast, he pounced towards the Priest's position.

Several bodyguards around the Priest immediately reacted to block the Priest in front of him, and the hidden weapons came out.

The reactions of the Middle Easterners were quite tacit, and when their companions jumped up to attract attention, that not particularly eye-catching man rised at an unusually quick speed so that he was the first to approach the priest.

"Don't move." The skinny Middle Eastern man took out a pocket gun. "You tell your men to let go of my partner."

The Priest's two bodyguards had suppressed several of the people who had just attracted attention.

"I don't remember selling this gun in your hand to the Middle East. It's small, and it's easy to carry in your arms, so it's very popular with the ladies. The war zone is still more practical and mobile. It seems that I am not the only arms dealer you have ever met." The Priest took his time and did not mean to cooperate at all.

"Hurry up and get the shipment to the designated direction, or I'll kill you."

"No." The Priest decisively refused, "Sir, this is not the first time I have met someone like you. There are always some people who think that as long as they control me, they can control my business."

"Looks like you really want to die―"

His voice had no yet lowered when the Middle Eastern with a gun had already a bloody hole between his brows. The expression on his face was at a loss, as if he did not quite understand what had happened.

He had fallen and his pistol had fallen to the ground.

The Middle Easterners controlled by bodyguards could hardly believe it.

What happened?

"You can't just throw such a good product on the ground." The Priest straightened his collar, picked up the gun that had fallen to the ground. He smiled at the Middle Eastern merchants, and fired a few shots at them.

"People on the battlefield always think they can break all the rules." The Priest looked cold, "but I am a businessman, and I will come out even if I know that my guests are likely to break my word. What do you say, Mr. Count? "

"Wu Yun's marksmanship is still the same, and Mr. Priest still has the same courage." Chen Yong could not help clapping. "No matter how many times you look at it, this kind of shooting is amazing."

In order to prevent sniper attacks, there were few other buildings near the church where the Priest lived. The nearest building was also separated by a river, about three or four hundred meters, and the view was not very clear.

Under such circumstances, whether it was snipers, or those who ordered snipers, there was no doubt that they had a high level of confidence in themselves. Because if they did a good job of it, he will die without knowing who it was.

Almost no one who could be called a sharpshooter had ever been trained. The gunmen who had been trained and trained were quite a few, but in the face of those who were born with excellent gun sense, they still fell sort several times.