eight

Wu Yun did not take the words of the stall owner seriously at all. After eating the noodles, he went for another walk and got a pot of cactus from the florist, a lemon from the vegetable seller, and a bottle of undiluted alcohol from the stall owner on the side, which was said to be authentic Erguotou.

People who could open stores there may not be strong in fighting, but information was still better than ordinary people*.
*Not sure: 能够在这里开店的人,打架的实力也许不强,但是消息还是比一般人灵通。

To be precise, almost everyone who had lived in this city for more than five years knew about Wu Yun's existence in this city*. If the newcomers knew a little bit about it, they should know that a beautiful Chinese man wandering aimlessly in the street, with an easy to deceive face and no accidents, was already an "anomaly".
*Unsure: 几乎都知道乌云对于这个城市来说是怎么样的存在。

When Qing Tian opened the door, the first thing he saw was not Wu Yun's beautiful emotionless[1] face, but the pot of cactus in his hands and the pile of things he was carrying.

"......"

Qing Tian wanted to say something, but suddenly found that there seemed to be nothing to say.

Where should he start complaining?

"You take this." Wu Yun put the cactus pot in Qing Tian's hands and said solemnly, "In a crisis, you can use it as a weapon."

―So that's why you came back with a basin of cactus?

Qing Tian didn't know how to face the cactus, which was not as big as his palm.

What kind of weapon can this be used as?

Probably seeing the doubt on Qing Tian's face, Wu Yun kindly explained, "It is very useful to use its thorns to force a confession."

"Stop it. I don't want to know." Qing Tian prevented Wu Yun from continuing to talk. After listening, he would have nightmares, so he didn't want to listen.

Wu Yun rarely had some regrets.

Qing Tian didn't have any big problem in any other aspect, that is, he was not paying much attention to "learning".

After putting everything down, it was customary for Qing Tian to ask if Wu Yun had heard anything outside.

Wu Yun's instantaneous memory was very good, basically what he head today would not be forgotten. But when he slept tomorrow, it will be forgotten, and will not be remembered until he needed it.

Therefore, every time Wu Yun came back, Qing Tian would ask him something to see if he could find any clues from it.

Qing Tian was different from Wu Yun's "living by feeling". He followed the "cautious" style and liked to know all the information he could learn in a limited range.

Wu Yun simply said what he saw. By the way, he talked about the matters of the ramen noodle and the topic of Lanzhou noodles which would be better. Finally, he simply announced the news that he had recently received a bounty on his head.

"That's all." Wu Yun was sure he missed nothing.

"Wait, the last part where you said you had a bounty." Qing Tian didn't miss it. "What's going on with that?"