001

??? P.O.V.

I'm here up in the balcony of this old and dirty castle, feeling the crisp air of the night, watching the beautiful view of the city lights, under the moon and stars. I've been always here for the past 128 years... I know, I know, shocking well it's because I'm not normal, I'm not a human, a mortal, a weak being, if you're thinking I'm a wolf, it's a big no! I'm a vampire... well not just any ordinary vampire, I'm the guardian of the Vampire Princes. What's my name? I'm Hwang Luna, And it's my duty to bring the Vampire Prince's back so they can restore this castle and become the Crowned Primus. Ever since the Prince's were sent away... the castle started to fall apart... it became old, rusty, and dirty, the walls are covered in moss, vines, and ivy leaves. I'm still glad that it's not ruined and down or anything but, we really need them back.

Me: oh where, oh where can you all be? Today is the 128th year when you guys were sent away.

Yes it's been 128 years since they were sent away, the Wolf Alpha's wanted to kill and them, since they're too powerful. All of the prince was born in the night of the Blood Red Moon, the most rare time vampires can be born to, every vampire who were born at the Blood Red Moon are considered as royalties and the most powerful vampires in the clan. They have a special ability that no vampire or anyone else could ever have.

Me: Well, guess it's time to go again...

I sighed and stood up the railings of the balcony, I mindlessly jumped off and felt the wind as I was falling, my eyes turned blood red as I began to fly.

Me: The view is more beautiful when I fly...

Me: I got no time to waste, better get going.

I started flying towards north, the cold wind hitting my skin, I flew past the clouds and stopped.

Me: That smell...

I tried to look around in search of the sweet sent coming from a Primus vampire. I quickly flew low for me to see the streets clearly and not too low for humans to see me. the sweet smell was getting stronger, as I passed the clouds I saw a silhouette of a boy walking down the dark streets, I came closer and the smell, it was coming from him, this boy has blonde hair, he's also wearing a black jacket and mask, I was about to talk to him when I sensed another smell,

Me: Werewolf!

I flew down to defend him but it was too late, the werewolf started to chase him, his screams filled the air of the night skies, I quickly followed the screams and there I saw the werewolf about to attacked the poor vampire,

Me: Hey! pick on someone your own size flee brain!

???: My, my what do we have here, Luna how nice to see you.

The werewolf looked at me and I finally know who he was, Sam son of the wolf Alpha, a big flee brain and my worst enemy, he has been tracking me and the primuses for a long time now, and I think he just found one of them

Me: Leave him alone Sam!

Sam: But you know I have to follow orders

I looked at the boy in the corner fear plastered on his face, he has no clue on what's happening, his body was shaking, he didn't dare to move an inch.

Me: I said leave him alone!!

I charged forward to attack the werewolf but he quickly dogged my attack, he tried to punch me but I quickly teleported out of the way and behind him, I gave him a hard hit on his head which made him unconscious.

Me: Hurry come with me!

He was hesitant at first but he eventually took my hand, wen ran in the middle of the forest where no human can find us, I faced the boy, he may look tall and intimidating but he's quite a scaredy-cat. 

Me: So can you fly?

???: Can I what?!

Me: I said can you fly?

???: What do you mean can I fly?! of course not!

Me: Then you better hold on.

I grabbed his hands and flew up high in the sky, the boy screamed with fear but I assured him the he won't fall, cold wind brushes through my skin as we flew deeper into the woods and soon enough I saw the tip of the Castle.

???: Where are we?

Me: Your home, The Castle of Primus, I know it's not that decent yet but trust me it will be soon after all seven of you the vampire princes are here.

???: W-what do you mean vampire princes? You're a vampire?! AHHHH! DON'T KILL ME JUSEO!!!

His shouts echoed through the halls, he tried to run but soon stopped when he heard a howl coming from afar.

Me: would you calm down for a minuet and let me explain?!

He finally stopped shouting and screaming, and looked at me, I heaved a deep breath, finally silence.

Me: Okay so first of all what's your name?

???: Park Jongseong, but you can call me Jay instead.

Me: Okay then Vampire Prince Jay, I'm Hwang Luna, protector and guardian of the Vampire Primuses or prince in short, I'm your protector, now... do you have a family?

He kept silent, Oh boy was that an awful question? why do I feel so bad? did I asked something wrong? oh no.

Jay: Well I did, but they kicked me out.

Me: What? why?

Jay: Well it's because of this.

He removed his mask revealing his sharp fangs, He kicked him out because of that?

Me: What an unreasonable thing for them to kick you out!

Jay: Well it's not just that, you see, when I was 18 I was so afraid of the sun, that was also the age where I got my fangs, my family kicked me out because they're afraid that I might be a Vampire.

Me: Well, you are a Vampire, but not just a Vampire, the Prince, Primus of all Vampires!

He didn't speak, he stayed silent, he was pacing out deep in his thoughts.

Me: You know what, you need rest, I'll explain more once you're all complete, let's go to your room, I think it's sleepable now that you're here.

I lead him up to his room, I searched for the door that has his name on it, and once we found it I let him in and rest.

Me: Rest well Prince Jay.

~º•~º•~º•~º•~º•~º•~º•~º•~º•~º•~º•~º•~º•~º•~º•

A/N:

DevilinWhite_: Hello readers and welcome to mine and Moonlight_Engenes collaboration book we hope you liked our first chapter! don't be afraid to tell us your thoughts! happy reading!

Moonlight_Engenes: Hello readers welcome and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter,see you guys in the next chapter