CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26

"What?! Totoo?" namilog ang aking mga mata sa ipinahayag ni Cleopatra.

Nasa isang boulevard kami ngayon nag-uusap. Ang sabi niya'y may gusto raw siyang sabihin sa akin. Kahit naman may konting galit ako sa kanya, I set it aside para makapag-usap kami nang maayos.

"Yes." tumango si Cleopatra. "Totoong si Angelica ang nagbigay sa akin ng mga pictures na iyon. She asked me to provoke and hurt you so you would be angry with Senyorito Leo and break up with him."

She was talking about the pictures of Leo and David she gave me a month ago. A big revelation is, si Angelica raw ang nagbigay sa kanya ng mga pictures. Pero nakakapagtataka naman.

"Paano naman iyon nagawa ni Angelica? Close ba sila ni David? How did they know each other? Siya ba ang nag-take ng photos na iyon?"

"I've done a research..." she said. "Nalaman kong may pinsan pala si Angelica na taga Maynila. Iyon ang girlfriend ng David na iyon. Danica Mae Honrada, her first degree cousin."

Namilog ang mga mata ko. Si Danica?! My former plastic of a best friend?! I can't believe Angelica is related with that bitch! Oh wow. They're both bitch, no wonder.

"And then?"

"Danica asked Angelica to spy on you. Hindi ko alam kung anong ginawa ni Angelica para mag-spy sa 'yo. Nalaman siguro ni Angelica na may namamagitan sa inyo ni Senyorito Leo kaya ganoon... She spots your weakness and uses me to do it for you."

I stared at Cleopatra. Now I got it, why Angelica became so close to me all of a sudden. Her hospitality towards me was only a bait so we'd be closed to each other and thus their plan would succeed.

"I am really sorry for what I did, Anoushka. I love Senyorito Leo very much... kaya masyado akong naging sakim para gawin sa iyo 'yon. Ginamit din ako ni Angelica. She took advantage on my broken heart to do that to you. I'm really sorry."

So it's not really Cleopatra's fault. My face grimaced.

"And I found out that, may gusto rin pala si Angelica kay Senyorito Leo. Kaya siguro ganoon din siya kagalit sa 'yo."

My eyes widened. What?! Angelica likes Leo? For real?! That explains her attitude towards me lately. She wants me and Leo break apart. She took advantage on my trust to her. She took advantage of Cleopatra.

But all in all, it's that bitch's fault. Danica, you bitch!

"Thank you for all these informations, Cleopatra. I still hate you but thank you. Medyo naliwanagan na ako ngayon."

So if Angelica took advantage on anyone to fulfill her loss... Maybe she took advantage also to Ken Zarzaloga's broken heart and planned everything out. Dahil alam niyang binasted ko si Ken kaya posibleng hinimok niya ang lalaki para gawin ang ginawa nila sa akin.

They planned it all out. They set me up. Just because of their personal interests they made a mistake... a great mistake! Fuck them!

And Ken Zarzaloga, I've known him for being kind but regardless his attitude from our last conversation, he has this hidden shady attitude that has been triggered the moment I dump him. He's no different from the other bastards I've known.

I was strolling around the market. This is my last day of living here because tomorrow I'll be gone by their sight for like years. Gusto ko munang libutin ang palengke bago pumunta sa Mansion ng Montreal.

I heard the huge noises from the crowd. Footsteps of the people. The deafening voice of the fish and vegetables seller. I want to satisfy myself because today is my last day of being here.