"Yeah... then we came back to South Korea."

"I wanted to come back alone but you said that you won't be able to live there without me", he said with a small laugh.

"No I came back because I missed my own country and my relatives also live here. It's not like that I can't live without you."

"Are you sure? Because you cried when I said that I was going back to Seoul", he teased her.

She gulped and looked at him with narrowed eyes. "I don't remember anything like that."

"Ok ok. But really Yumi sorry for not telling you that I was getting bullied. And that's why it became so hard for me to open up to anyone except my close ones. And I should be thankful to you too. Because you introduced me to Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, Haechan and Jisung. I can't have any better friends than them."

Yumi smiled at her bestfriend and suddenly suggested, "Let's hangout tomorrow."

"All of us?"

"No only.... you and me if you want. It's been a long time since we hungout.

"Ok! I miss eating those cotton candies with you", he beamed at her as she giggled.

Mark's eyes met with her own orbs. Her eyes smiled a little, turning into crescent moons. She wanted to get lost in his eyes. Whenever she was with him, he always made her heart race fast.

She smiled and thought, 'When will you see me more than as a friend?'

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Kiara saw the orange-haired boy and ran towards him. "Lele!!!"

The boy turned around and saw a smiling Kiara. "Kiara? You look very happy."

"Oh yeah. Actually I'm enjoying living here."

"Really?"

"Hmm." They started walking side by side. "Everyone is so nice here. I'm talking about our new friends. Like Haechan and Renjun are so funny. They really make my days full of laughter and Yumi is so nice. She always takes care of me as her little sister. Jeno and Jisung are very cute. And Jaemin is the best. He always helps in every possible way."

"Looks like someone has a crush~", Chenle elbowed her and flashed a teasing smile with wiggling eyebrows.

She scoffed. "What crush? He is just a friend."

The younger boy shrugged. "If you say so."

"By the way, what about you?"

"Honestly the food here is very delicious. I love chicken. It tastes so good!", he said with a squeal.

She giggled seeing Chenle being so happy about chicken. "And what about your friends?"

"You're right. They all are really nice. But Jisung became my bestfriend. He is such a baby. Finally I know someone younger than me. Do you know video games?"

When Kiara shook her head, he said, "It's a type of game played online. Jisung showed me how to play. I'm obsessed with it. And honestly Jisung plays worse than me although I'm a newbie. In three hours, I won to him seven times and he became sulky." And then he let out his dolphin laugh.

The mermaid sighed and pouted. "I guess you forgot me after getting Jisung."

"No it's not like that, Kiara. You are always my first priority."

"Aww Lele", she cooed and caressed his head.

"By the way, I almost forgot to tell you that Mark is my son now."

"Oh ok." But when her mind processed what exactly the younger merman said, she exclaimed, "MARK IS YOUR SON?!?!"

"Yeah..."

"You mean you are friends with him????", she asked in shock.

"No I'm his Daddy."

She gave him a blank look. "I'm serious, Chenle."

"I mean yeah we are friends."

She gasped, "No way!!! He became your friend in two weeks?!"

"Yeah why? Aren't you guys friends too?"

"No!!! He literally said that he didn't want to be friends with me and acted so rudely with me and he still does."

"Oh no." His lips formed a straight line.

"Where is that guy? I need to find him." She turned around and rushed away, stomping her feet.

Chenle saw her retreating figure and sighed. "I pray for you, Mark."

What do you think about Paint Me Naked?

This song has been blasted out in my house since yesterday coz the whole song is so fun<3

Also Like Water reached 1k reads. Love y'all ♡

Thank you~