"Are you going to kick me out of the house?" I asked and bit my lip. I had completely forgotten about getting an apartment for myself and hoped that my mom wouldn't leave me on the sidewalk with all my luggage! 

"Well.....I had planned to do exactly that but then I realized that I would be all lonely without you so no, I'm not gonna kick you out of the house." She replied and gave me an assuring smile. 

"Thank you so much!" I gave her a hug and she hugged me back. 

"I just want my baby to be happy." She said and kissed my forehead while I smiled like a goof.

"Now go to sleep!" She suddenly ordered. Wow talk about major mood swings!

"Fine, I'm going." I held up my hands in surrender while getting up from the couch. I exited the lounge, walked through the lobby and made my way up the staircase. After changing into a comfortable tank shirt and mini I plopped onto the bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head landed on the pillow. 

***********************************

"Are you gonna miss me?" Jake asked while packing his stuff. I came over to his house early because he had asked me to. 

"Pfft No!" I scoffed but didn't actually mean it. I'm not as heartless as you think I am!

"Really?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Really really." I assured him and he laughed. God, his laugh is so gorgeous! 

"Really really really?" He asked and made a cute innocent face. 

"Really really really really." I replied as Jake finished packing. 

"Good, I won't have to come over every weekend now...." He said and sat beside me on the couch before placing his head on my lap and lying down. 

"You won't be able to live without me." I reminded him and ran a hand through his gorgeous brown hair. 

"Did you just read my mind kitty?" 

"Maybe......" 

"Do you read my mind all the time?" He asked in a soft, low, loving tone and looked straight into my eyes. His eyes reflected love and passion which made it hard for me to look away. 

"No not really. Why?" I asked while still looking at him.

"You should try it sometime. It won't disappoint you for sure." 

"And how is that?" 

"All I ever think of is you. I think about how beautiful you are and how great it would be to grow old together and have lots of babies." He stated and burst out laughing after seeing my reaction which was shaking my head in complete disbelief. He laughed so hard that he fell off the couch which made me laugh too. 

 "Oh shit you should have seen your face!" He said and ran a hand through his hair. 

"I hate you!" I added and threw a cushion at him which hit him right in the face! 

"No you love me." 

"You wish!" I rolled my eyes as he pulled me to the floor and the next thing I know, I was lying on top of him and we were having an intense make out session which included my hair getting all messy. 

"How entertaining......" A familiar voice suddenly spoke up and we let go of each other. It was Mike along with the others. 

"You ok?" Mona asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I gave her a hug before scooping up Daisy from the floor and into my arms.

"So will you like come on weekends?" Rachel asked Jake.

"Thats the plan." He replied. 

"Jake! Come on, it's time to leave!" Aunt Lessie called from downstairs. 

"But we just got here!" Nate protested.

"Sorry bro!" 

We walked down the staircase to find Aunt Lessie and mom exchanging a hug. I said goodbye to Aunt Lessie while Jake gave my friends and his best friends a hug. 

I turned around to face Jake who moved close to me and kissed me. I kissed him back passionately without caring about the fact that everyone was there and looking at us! 

"Here, I want you to have this," Jake whispered and handed me his little stuffed hedgehog, Prickles. 

"Jake but...." I was about to finish when he cut me off. 

"Shh....take it. If you ever miss me just give it a hug and hopefully you'll feel better." He said and I smiled.

"Oh I almost forgot!" I ran towards my car and took out a large heart shaped photo frame which had a collage of our pictures in it. He smirked at the pictures and kissed my cheek. It was time for him to leave and he got in his car. I stoof still as he drove away and suddenly felt lonely.....I wanted him back!

*******************************

After months of internships, I finally got a job with mom. Jake never came back because on some weekends I was busy and on others, he was busy. We used to stay up till 3 am talking though which turned out to be enough to keep our relationship alive. 

I was peacefully sleeping when a couple of arms held me lovingly. I didn't make an effort to open my eyes but then realized that it could be a rapist but calmed down as a familiar heavenly smell of someone's body spray invaded my nostrils. That sexy body spray belonged to only one person!

I quickly opened my eyes to find a pair of gorgeous brown eyes looking back at me. I inspected his gorgeous face, the brown hair and damn that jawline! 

"Did I disturb you kitty?" He whispered but I was too happy to answer. He was finally back!

 Hi! There is something wrong with my Wattpad account. I have to write a chapter 3 times to publish. The stuff written by me get erased somehow so if any of you was not able to read a full chapter, I'm really sorry and I'm trying my best to work it out. 

I have been really sick lately so if the chapters seemed unsatisfying to you, I'm really sorry. 

~V