Chapter-45

"Where did Y/n-chan go?"-Sanji

"She said she wanted to go and gather information about the island."-Nami

Meanwhile with Y/n,

She was currently stuffing her face with all the sky island delicacies. She had just bought and *cough* stole *cough* all of the dials which she thought she'd need and managed to find out that these people here were very clueless. They didn't know where this 'god' of theirs had come from and what were the origins of this 'V-Earth' that they loved so much. They didn't know what their previous 'god' had done to the people of Jaya island who came along unwillingly and were forced to fight the people of sky island to protect themselves and their island.

She could only sigh in disappointment and shook her head to try and clear her thoughts. She knew that Nami first had to visit the 'sacred island' in order to spark Luffy's excitement for adventure.

'Well, what should I do now? I'll just check once more if I need anything else from this sky island. There are more like these sky islands so when we save Ace and go for a two year break I should probably try to visit a lot of the islands of this part of grand line's. I could get more experience in fighting and assassination.

Well, we'll first have to rescue Robin and all that other shit before that so I do still have some time. I should probably try to do something with the devil fruit's sea weakness. Maybe be-friend a fish? Or try to have a shadow soldier like Sung-Jin woo? Could I even do that though? I haven't tried something like extracting one's shadow as well. Though I guess that would be that Moria guy's fruit power so I probably won't be able to do that.

I should focus on the matters at hand right now. I need to get ready to fight with Enel and his men. I'll get back to the ship and dump out the stuff which will be useless to me in the fights and put in more weapons and a lot of dials. Since I have a devil fruit which they've probably never heard of before, I can catch them by surprise. Although I'll probably have to take care of things early in the battle before they get used to me.'