Chapter-9

"I refuse your refusal!!!"-Luffy

Y/n just quietly watched the conversation between them and let out a few giggles.

"It's terrifying...!"-Gin

"No, it's not. Those who are living on those waters call it a paradise, you know. I've met a couple of pirates who call it that myself!"-Y/n

"Those must have all been monsters!"-Gin

After Gin left, Sanji started to hit on Y/n. They both went to where the others were sitting and Sanji started to hit on Nami as well.

Two days later, Don Krieg's ship arrived. He firstly begged for food and Sanji gave him some. Of course, just after he ate he showed his true colors and kicked Sanji. He started to tell his plan just like any other villain would while Y/n slipped out and checked the situation outside. Nothing had changed from what she had remembered. She once more became her shadow and started to look around for something that could be useful on their ship. Although she doubted it since this was just a defeated ship from the Grand Line.

Luckily for her, she found a lot of money and gold. She could only store half of it in her shadow but it was more than enough for her right now.

"AHAHAH!!! ARE THOSE YOUR CREWMATES? A RATHER SMALL BUNCH AREN'T THEY?!"-Krieg

"What're you talking about I've got three others as well?!"-Luffy

After Krieg left, Gin went on to explain how 50 pirate ships were destroyed by a single man. Hawk eyes Mihawk, Y/n didn't need to hear the rest so she just went out and saw Nami leaving with the ship. Y/n wasn't surprised, she knew that after she told Nami of how close she were with Luffy she would leave her behind like this.

'Always thinking about others before yourself, huh? Don't worry even your suffering will end soon...'

Suddenly, Don Krieg's ship was cut in pieces. Y/n saw it all happened and had stars in her eyes as she was busy fangirling. She saw Luffy and the others come out and check if the ship was alright. When they found out Nami had took the treasure and the ship Y/n could only smile wearily.

"Heh... I know where she went, we can go and get it back ourselves...😅"-Y/n

Zoro had challenged Mihawk. It was a fearsome fight. Of course Zoro was defeated but, Y/n was more scared of his injuries than the man called the strongest swordsman. Luffy attacked Mihawk while Y/n asked the two brothers to bring him on the boat. She and Usopp got to work. Although it was mostly Y/n since she at least had the basic knowledge of medicine.

"I SWEAR I'M NEVER GOING TO LOSE AGAIN! UNTIL THE DAY I FIGHT HIM AND WIN, I SWEAR I'LL NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!!"-Zoro

The boat sailed to where Nami was heading. Y/n didn't have time for everything going on. Zoro was in critical condition and he'd need to fight when they reached Arlong Park. She needed to make sure that the wounds were properly closed and he recovered from the blood loss.

"You brothers go back to where Luffy is. He won't be able to reach that place alone even if you gave him a month. And yes, we are heading for Arkong Park."-Y/n

The brothers were shocked and did as told. The battle between Don Krieg and Luffy though continued.