Chapter-36

"So you couldn't defeat him?"-Y/n

"Yea! But I found his weakness!!! I'm gonna clobber him next time!!!"-Luffy

"Good luck, I'm gonna go ahead and report this to Vivi and the rest of the crew. You catch up to us after eating and resting ok?"-Y/n

"YEA!"-Luffy

'This has gotten mixed a bit. I think Vivi should be negotiating with Kazu or whatever his name was. The others should be fighting the people from Baroque works. I think I'm just gonna take care of the bomb and then defeat that BW army. The best way to take care of the bomb is to store it in my shadow and get it to an uninhabited place or the sea, if possible.'

Y/n decided to first take care of the bomb. If she did take on the millions and billions first then, she would have to practically check every single person to see if they are an undercover agent or not. The bomb by then would have been ready to explode.

Going up the clock tower she found the two agents guarding it. Ignoring them, she carefully emptied out her shadow and with much trouble got the bomb inside her shadow.

'Wow, these guys are dumb as hell. The don't even notice that someone has snuck up behind them. Idiots.

Whatever, this just makes it easier. Now lets just get out of here. I think I'll be able to reach the desert by the time this thing explodes.

I should've worked on my speed more. No point crying over this now I guess...'

Y/n turned into her shadow form and escaped out of the clock tower. She noticed Vivi talking with the leader of the rebels but didn't stop to listen to them.

After some time she had finally reached the desert.

'Tch. That took a lot longer than expected. I'm almost out of juice too. Shit.

I need to get out of here before this thing explodes.'

Y/n turned into her shadow form and made a run for it. The bomb could explode any second and dying today was not Y/n's plan.