Chapter-13

Luffy defeated Arlong. The mouse man from the marines seemed to have something up his sleeve so he tried to arrest the gang and also, take the money from Arlong Park. Nami gave back Luffy's hat.

Y/n came back to find the marine knocked out by Nami. She just smiled wearily. She had also gotten the doctor to come with her.

Small time skip

"Another price increase? Don't you think its getting a bit too expensive?"-Nami

Nami said about how she wanted to save up for herself and not be a penniless pirate. Y/n suddenly thought about the money she stored in her shadow.

'I'm not telling her about that.'

Usopp got his secret tobacco star that he was making in his own eyes when Luffy landed on it. His eyes were on fire and Luffy just kept asking for food from Sanji. Y/n just laughed at the situation. She started to think about what would be happening next. They all stopped when a flyer landed on the ship with Luffy's face on it.

"Nahahhaha!!!I guess we're wanted men now!!! Its says 30 million beli!"-Luffy

Soon they reached Logue town. Y/n decided to buy a log pose to save Nami some trouble. She knew she wouldn't find it easily, especially when she was now a pirate. But she had a plan.

She saw Zoro with Kuina's copy. She could see the shock in his eyes. Y/n didn't think to interfere so she just left them.

'Hawkeyes should be meeting with Shanks about now. Heh, I can't wait for the future now!!! Ahhh, I should focus on finding the marine base for now.'

Y/n quickly found the marine base and turned into her shadow  to sneak in. It was best to stay clear of Smoker for obvious reasons. She listened in the conversations of of the officers to find her way through the building. She also needed to at least catch a glimpse of Dragon before the crew set out so she was hurrying up the process.

'Hmmm, it seems that there are no log poses here? Oh well, I'll go and have a look at that run down bar then. Maybe the bartender will have one. Other than that, well, I suppose some money and a knife to the throat should do the trick.'

Y/n didn't have to search for too long, she found one in an old man's house so she took it and left behind some money. He looked like he needed it, so she left some food as well.