Chapter-42

'Damn these guys are annoying.'

Y/n dodged a knife thrown at her while kicking the guy on his chin and hitting him with her elbow as he was falling. She looked around and saw that they were done with Bellamy and his crew.

Sighing, she decided to take a nap. The others sweat dropped at how easily she fell asleep when they just got attacked. The tried waking her up yet they now knew that they shouldn't do so again.

"I SWEAR TO SATAN IF SOMEBODY FUCKING WAKES ME UP ONE MORE TIME I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE NEVER ABLE TO SIT DOWN AGAIN!!!"-Y/n

Everybody tried to calm her down yet nothing worked.

"Calm down Y/n. I'll fight with you later when we get to sky island!"-Luffy

"Ok."-Y/n

Everybody except Y/n and Luffy anime fell while Zoro was busy with his sword not even bothering to look at all the mess.

Eventually the ship sailed and everyone was looking forward to their new adventure.

'*Sigh* I wanna take a nap. We should be fine for a while on Sky island so I should use that time to collect dials and other useful stuff. I remember most of it all so I don't need to collect info for the time being. What I should get is a couple of these sky ocean monsters and test them out when we get back, in the ocean.

If I can tame a couple of these I could even cross oceans and seas without having to worry about me having a boat.'