Chapter-33

'I don't wanna do this anymore-'

"Don't be lazy Y/n. We gotta do this."-Zoro

"Yea yea, I know."-Y/n

'When the hell did these guys become mind readers?'

Carue was sent off with the letter containing Vivi's findings. The rest of them began their journey to beat crocodile and his men.

[A/n: Beat his ass young midorya-
I mean young Y/n-chan!!!]

They had soon reached the casino town. Nami and Y/n went off to earn some cash while the rest explored around. Though Y/n was also tasked with obtaining information about croc.

'Well, crocodile would be in the casino. The others should burst right in once they find that out. I guess I'll just hang out here and go in to save them after Croc gets out.'

Y/n spotted some food carts at the corner of the street and ran towards them at full speed. She ended up scaring a lot of the locals though she didn't seem to care much. She was too hungry and seeing the different foods in Alabasta didn't seem to help.

'These guys really rubbed off on me.

Well, now that I have some time to myself, I should think about what'll happen after Alabasta. I think it was Skypiea next? Ugh, brain don't fail me now!!! C'MON!

No good... Can't remember. Guess I won't be able to make a plan for things.

What a drag...'

Y/n sighed and in her grief she ended up eating more than half of the shop's food stock.