Chapter-24

The ship was soon ambushed by Wapol. Y/n didn't really do anything much and just kept an eye on Nami.

"Whats happening?"-Nami

"Nothing much. Just some weak ass pirates trying to ambush the ship."-Y/n

"Shouldn't you go out to help?"-Nami

"Nah. They can handle it on their own."-Y/n

Y/n just got back to trying to communicate with shadows. She had been able to sense them and their 'emotions' lately but she still wasn't satisfied with the progress.

'Whatever. I need to get everyone to be more stronger. Luffy wouldn't mind sparing with me as well as Zoro. Then again we can't fight on the ship. I guess I'll just have a small spar when we meet Chopper. I'll get rid of some of Wapol's men as practice too.'

Y/n got up and went out. It seems everything was back to normal now. She helped Usopp with fixing the ship.

"I'm so bored. Hey Luffy, how were Dadan and the others doing when you left?"-Y/n

"They were doing great! They were crying and screaming for me to not go too!"-Luffy

"Heh! That sounds like them alright! How about the old man?"-Y/n

Both of them kept talking about how Luffy's village, Ace and Garp were doing. It was a very happy sight to see. Y/n was fangirling and hugging Luffy a lot though. It was odd to the others as she was usually quiet mature or just really childish but they had almost never seen her be like this. Nami was the only exception to this.

Soon enough, they arrived at the formerly known 'Drum Kingdom'.