Chapter-17

The party continued at Whiskey peak. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

'Man, if I don't pour all this alcohol and who knows what not type of food into my shadow and out in those cacti then I would've passed out by now. Too bad for them, I already know what's going on here.

I wonder if Vivi is safe? The attacks and stuff shouldn't be happening right now so I think we're good.'

Y/n noticed that a lot of the crew had started to fall asleep. She also decided it would be the best time to practice her acting skills so she pretended to fall asleep as well. The women and men around her didn't think anything was wrong and just casually checked on her before going to tend to their own business.

'They really fell for it?! Idiots. I guess I can't expect much from these bounty hunters or whatever.'

After they had left, Y/n proceeded to turn into her shadow and go to the ship. She firstly threw out all the drinks and food she had stored in her shadow. Then she removed some of the gold from her shadow and onto the ship.

"Ok, now its time to rob this place before Nami does."-Y/n

Y/n quickly turned into her shadow and moved towards the houses. There wasn't much money or gold but she already had enough stored up so she didn't care much.

A/n: I'm going to be skipping the part of the fight with the bounty hunters and Vivi coming along with the crew cause that could take me another chapter.