Chapter-27

Y/n and Zoro reached the top but met with Wapol's army on the way. It was quite easy for them to defeat the people so they quickly finished it and went to meet with the others.

"What happened here?"-Zoro

"These guys showed up and want to have the castle."-Luffy

"I'm surprised you managed to understand all that."-Y/n

Y/n glanced over to where Chopper was at and her eyes were suddenly filled with greed and she slowly stepped towards him. Y/n jumped up towards Chopper catching him off guard and hugged him. She used him as a pillow and tried to fall asleep then and there.

[A/n: At least move inside. You could catch a cold or something you know. Don't sleep out in the cold kids!]

Chopper didn't say anything and was shocked. He was used to people screaming and running away from him but these people didn't anything like that and one was even using him as a pillow.

Suddenly Wapol and his men tried attacking the two. Y/n just threw Chopper on the snow away from there and turned into her shadow. Sneaking up behind one of his men and used her knife to finish him off. She threw his body away from Wapol's reach and decided to just let the others handle this.

"Hey Ms., is Nami inside?"-Y/n

"Yea. Don't you wanna watch your friends fight though?"-Dr. Kureha

"I don't need to. I already know my captain and crew will win."-Y/n

Y/n gave her a small smile and went in to check on Nami.

"Hurry up you guys!!! I bet Sanji's already starting on the food!"-Y/n

"Get him to put lots of meat in there!!!"-Luffy

"I will~!"-Y/n

She headed inside and decided to take a look around the whole castle to see if it had something valuable in there. She knew that something must be of value here in this old castle.

A/n: Nami really rubbed of on you~