Chapter-21

Now that all of them were safe and ready to set sail. She remembered that she hadn't tried any of the moves she'd thought out.

'OH F*CK!!! DAMMIT ME!'

Y/n headed back to the forest and killed two small animals, while keeping another one alive, she found. She stored them in her shadow and went back up to the ship.

"Where were you Y/n???"-Nami

"Well, I'm trying out this thing with the storage part of my shadow. I'll tell you if it works."-Y/n

The giants said to go straight and through the island eater [A/n: Is that what it was called?]. Luffy and Usopp of course supported the idea. Y/n was a bit scared but still felt excited. She gulped and prepared herself for almost being eaten along with the ship. Everyone screamed and Y/n was just staring in shock. She herself couldn't figure out whether she was feeling excited or terrified. She couldn't let out a sound because of all the mixed emotions in her mind.

Soon enough the giants cut down the giant island eater.

Everybody got out safely including ship.

'THAT WAS SO F**KING AMAZING!!! OH MY GOD!!! ***************************************************************************************!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS EVEN REAL!'

Zoro, Sanji and Luffy seemed to not be having such a good time to the trip to Alabasta though. Y/n had kept on using them as her training partners. Zoro and Sanji of course didn't bother to say no because of different reasons but, they could see that all of their reaction timing was getting better. Only a little of course but it was better than before.

Luffy kept getting annoyed but didn't say anything when Y/n kept popping up and trying to tackle him to the ground. He thought of it as a game. But at the same, he fought her quite seriously.

"This feels like the old times, you know."-Y/n

"Yea! You were the weakest out of all of us!!!"-Luffy

"Thats because I had only started fighting! I'm not an animal like you!!!"-Y/n

"Nishishshi! Sure sure~!"-Luffy

"WHATS THAT FACE FOR?!"-Y/n

Luffy kept making his monkey face and Chopper and Usopp joined him too. Successfully annoying Y/n so she was chasing after Usopp and Luffy the whole afternoon.