Chapter-5

Y/n had finally arrived upon land.

She had been sleeping for a couple of days when she woke up she had been too hungry to even move but still got up to catch some fish. She could only eat them raw but that had been the least of her worries. She was running out of water. She only had a small bottle with her tied around her waist which she kept with her at all times. But only a few more drops remained. She couldn't drink the seawater. For now, her primary objective was to secure food and water.

She didn't know where she was though. She made her way into the town, looking around for food yet she could find nothing. No shops for business or even the usual bustling of people. She was too tired to walk further and slowly drifted off to sleep trying to make herself comfortable on the ground.

Small Time skip to after she's woken up

'This... This place is Nami's hometown!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell did I end up here of all places?!!! Whatever, I don't really want to interfere with the storyline here so do I just leave? The mayor would probably be worried considering how he's taking care of me. But I'm sure it won't be anything major. Or I could stay here and help out Nami with her thief profession. Considering how I'm going to be the greatest Assassin it should be helpful. And I'll also be able to meet Luffy early. I'll be able to learn the basics of navigation, train my assassination skills and get opponents to fight. Alright, it's settled then I'll stay here and help out Nami!'

Y/n laid back down and waited for the mayor to come back. She couldn't really just take advantage of the mayor's kindness and not do anything in return. So she decided that she would help him out to the best of her abilities. She tried to not let her mind wander off to how Sabo, Luffy, and Ace were doing, but it was hard especially after spending so much time with them.

Time skip because I'm too lazy to write

Years had passed by, both of the girls had gotten quite close. They would always go steal from the pirates together. Y/n's assassination skills had improved considerably. She had even started to challenge the pirates they came across to a fight. The day when she would meet Luffy again was soon approaching. A big goofy smile could always be seen on her face.

Now, they were laying in there boat waiting for their prey to catch the bait. Nami would usually  do most of the speaking since Y/n would just fight them off if they were found doing something that she didn't like. Nothing new happened, the pirates were lured in with the supposed treasure we had. After this, the girls kicked them off of the boat and ran off with the money. They were rowing towards where Buggy the Clown was staying at. They were planning on stealing the map of the Grand line.

It wouldn't really be that hard if Nami didn't want to steal the treasure as well. Using Y/n's devil fruit powers which allowed her to merge with her shadow. Even Arlong didn't know of this since both of the girls had kept quite. She had found it on accident on one of her expeditions. Nami didn't really seem to care so Y/n ate it and then explained how much it was worth. [A/n: I'm sure you can imagine how Nami was feeling when she found that out.] It was a stroke of luck that Y/n's devil fruit turned out to be something she could easily control and also complimented her current fighting style.

'AH SH*T I FELL ASLEEP!!! WHO KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENING TO NAMI NOW?!!! AH F*** IS THAT ZORO?! OH SH*T, HE'S BEEN STABBED!!! ALREADY!!!!!!!!!'

Y/n quickly activated her ability and only a shadow remained in her place. She then quickly made her way to where Nami was. She ignored the conversations between the trio for now, and took out her knife. She then jumped behind Buggy and used the knife to stab him in the back. Although he could be chopped and sliced and still stay alive, but stabbing was not a part of his devil fruit ability. Of course though, he was still alive and was furious. Y/n then moved towards the canon and pointed it towards Buggy and his crew. She noticed Zoro carrying Luffy on his back, Nami had also stolen the key to the cage. So after firing the canon they all made their escape.

Y/n then found the trio with the dog. She sighed and made her way towards them.

"Yo Luffy! Remember me?"-Y/n

"You know him Y/n?"-Nami

Just as expected Luffy was shocked to see Y/n. He was already sobbing when Y/n made her way towards him. He couldn't speak properly yet Y/n had a clear idea of what he was trying to say. Tears could also be seen in Y/n's eyes. Soon though they both stopped and Nami tossed the key to Luffy's cage. However, just as she was about to pick it up the dog ate it. Luffy being Luffy started to choke the dog in an attempt to make him spit it out.

"DERN WHIPPER SNAPPERS! DON'T YOU PICK ON LIL'OL CHOU-CHOU!!!"- Boodle, mayor of Port town

The mayor then took Zoro in his house and told the story of Chou-Chou. How he was protecting his master's shop even after his death. And how Chou-Chou must consider it his treasure.