"Of course, baby!" I kissed her forehead and smiled. "A week? We get married in a week?"

"Yes!"

********

Jordan's POV*

"A week?! Cam- Mr. Dallas, I can't plan a wedding in a week." I said, crossing my arms.

"Of course you can! A small one, we're having it in LA because Mahogany wants a spring weather theme. Can you manage that? Oh, and it has to be in a chapel, are you getting this?"

"No. Because it's impossible! Why are you having it so early, anyway? It was supposed to be happening in months." I asked.

"If you must know, Mahogany is expecting and she needs her dress to fit." I rolled my eyes. Of course she is.

*******

I somehow managed to get everything ready. I had a friend of mine, who's a wedding planner, plan this out. He's amazing at it.

The chapel was decorated with white and pink flowers along with vines and columns. The benches were white, decorated with vines, and the isle had a creme carpet with yellow and pink flower petals along it. The flower girl was a cousin of Cameron's. The wedding was small, with only a total of 50 people going, there was a catering service, giving out small cakes and appetizers. Everything was going as planned. The after party was held in club but of course, I made it look like a place women have their baby showers. Everything was just peachy.

I wore my blue floral dress, navy blue heels, and my hair in a bun. I put on a little hair accessory and minimal make up. Finally, I was done.

Daniel picked me and Margot up, and dropped us off at the wedding. It looked so beautiful. I walked to a section in the church where they serve some food and drinks. I ordered a glass of water and sat down at the counter. A man, about my age, sat next to me. "I hate weddings." he said. I chuckled and turned toward him.

"Not this wedding, right?" he smirked and looked down.

"Yes, especially this wedding."

"Wow.... I planned this wedding." I said, crossing my arms.

"Well.... I'm sorry. But this one is so fake." he replied.

"Before we continue with this conversation, my names Jordan." I said, reaching my hand out for him to take. He shook it and smiled.

"Jacob. Jacob Whitesides." he relied.

"Well, Jacob Whitesides, why do you think this wedding is fake?" I asked.

"Well, I don't think, I know... you see, I'm in love with the bride."

"Mahogany?" I asked, eyes wide.

"Yep. She's the love of my life. I just can't believe she's going through with this, the child is mine." it seemed like by now, my eyes were popping out of their sockets. I choked on my water but swallowed.

"Excuse me?!" I said, almost furious. Not at him, of course. Mahogany.

"I know it sounds bad but... we're in love. She's only marrying him so we can support our son. She says she loves him, but as a friend. As soon as this is over, she's getting a divorce and we are getting married." I had enough.

"This is terrible, you're just gonna stand by and let this happen? Cameron is innocent and loves the shit out of her!" Yup, I was furious at them both now.

"Calm down. I told her I didn't want to do this, trust me... I know this is wrong and I told her I can get a few extra jobs. You see I'm trying to become a singer but it's not working out as well as I planned." he sighed and looked down. "And raising a family is tough.... but I could do it. I already have two jobs, one more is fine." I simmered down, and looked at him sympathetically.

"I'm sorry.... but this isn't right." I got up and walked away. I won't let this marriage happen.

****

Everyone gathered into the chapel and sat down. The pianist started playing the wedding song and I rolled my eyes. Mahogany walked down the isle, a fake smile plastered on her face, like everything was ok. Cameron on the other hand, looked genuinely happy. The priest started speaking about love and staying together forever. Finally he came to the part I needed to speak out on the most. "If there is any reason these two should not be together, speak now or forever hold you peace." I stood up and cleared my throat.

A few people gasped and Cameron glared. "Now... um... I know you all just want me to let this catastrophe of a wedding proceed but... I can't. She's only marrying him for his money." Mahogany gave me a death glare and I returned it. "Cameron, the baby's not yours. It's Jacob's, he told me half an hour ago. She's marrying you, gonna divorce you, take some money, and raise a family with him... not you. I figured I should tell you now before your heart breaks in the long run." his face dropped and he looked at Mahogany.

"Is this true?" he asked, holding her hands, gently.

"I'm sorry Cameron, it was the only way-"

"No. You could've just asked, told me the truth, not lied to me." He shook away her hands and ran out of the chapel.
----------------------------------------------