READ ME. SERIOUSLY. READ IT NOW.

Hey guys, so I'm sure some of you are a little disappointed that this isn't an actual chapter but I gotta put this up. 

First off, thank you so much. I wish there was a way for me to show you how grateful I am for each and every one of you that have read, commented, fanned me. I can remember the day when I saw that my story was under 100 on the What's Hot list. I was in a daze then. 

And then to see it on the first page of the What's Hot list? I can't tell you how happy I was. Words fail to describe my joy :) Thank you guys so much for voting, commenting, sending me messages, supporting me, just everything. Wattpad has quickly become my favorite site on the entire internet (And yes, I'm including Facebook& Youtube on here too ;D)

You guys seriously are amazing. I wish I could send each and everyone of you an individual message, but if I try to do that, Wattpad goes "This is a duplicate message" & won't let me send. Even though it wasn't a duplicate....

I could spend days saying how happy you guys have made me. Yes, there were times when I wondered what was the point of writing, but so many of you showed me that there was a reason. Just, thank you guys <3333

Second, So I know AMK's wrapping up, but I'm not done writing just yet. As some of you have noticed, I've already begun my next major project. And I mean, I want you guys to enjoy another story xD. Also, i've got so much instore for this. :) 

It's called The Devil's Pawn, and it's just picking up speed now :)

So please check it out?

Third, and this is a little bit of a mood killer, but I got this message from someone (I dunno if she wants me to say just cause) about my story being "stolen." I say that because it wasn't exactly stolen, but the concept, and events were. The "author" changed the names and a few VERY minor details. But I was reading through the comments and a lot of you guys were like "this is basically Kissmyoops3's" and stuff. 

But I was a little hurt that only one person was going to tell me. Guys, please tell me if this happens. It's scary to know that potentially your writing could be plargarized by hundreds of people and you wouldn't even know. 

Don't do that to begin with! Would you like it if someone did that to you? No, you wouldn't. Wouldn't you want someone to tell you? Yeah, you would.

So please, PLEASE, tell me if this ever happens again.

But thanks guys for the support <3 

OH ONE MORE TIHNG!!!!! I got another sex scen :3 Thank you chocolateandroses :) It's in the extended link thingerrr! Damn guys you really go into detail with these xD. Like DEEETTTAAAAAIIIILLLL!

Check it out, guys! 

Here's the link if you don't know where the external link is: http://www.wattpad.com/1107013-a-mistaken-kiss-caden-and-joey-restricted for the sexxscene(:

THIS IS NOT OVER. ONE MORE CHAPTER GUYS HANG WITH ME <33