Rivals ~ Zachary Kaneguro & Akira Yamatoga

Ever since Zac was young, he had always wanted to be a famous popstar. And now... look where he was. A tremendously famous popstar known all around the world, and was even a talented blader. As a celebrity, he has also insipired many others to be just like him.

But of course, none of them ever compared to Zac, who's fame grew larger and larger by each day.

(How lucky he is to have such supportive fans, Zac thinks.)

Which is precisely why he thought no one would be able to even come close to his fame. However, Zac was wrong.

When a pink-haired male started climbing up the ranks at a high speed, Zac let his eyes widen in shock- could this boy possibly catch up to him?

"No, no, he could never! For I am the bright sun who outshines the darkness.."

Maybe if he kept saying that, that boy wouldn't exceed his fame. Repeating that probably still wouldn't help though.

That was in the past though. The boy's songs had been number one in the charts, outshining many of Zac's songs.

"H-how could it be? Isn't he new?" Zac muttered

"Maybe not!" A voice laughed.

"W-who's there?" Zac whipped his head around.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Akira Yamatoga!" Akira waved cheerfully.

"You.. aren't you the one who beat me?" Zac glared.

"Yeah!" Akira smirked confidently.

"How..?" Zac raised an eyebrow.

"To be fair, Zachary Kaneguro, I really just followed in your footsteps. I was inspired by you! And uh, I guess I'm a natural? Hehe!" The pink-haired male grinned.

"Zac the Sunrise to you!" The blonde snapped.

"Oops, sorry Zachary Kaneguro!" Akira teased.

"I'll make sure to beat you one day." Zac scoffed.

"Great! I'll look forward to that!" Akira chuckled.

And now, it was time to set the score - in a Beyblade Battle.

"I would love to see your face when Anubis bursts your bey," Akira smiled confidently.

"And that was your first mistake - the sun always shines through the darkness," Zac smirked.

"We'll see." Akira replied, setting himself up.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!"

Feeding you with bad oneshots 😔✍

me when reading my old oneshots