Four Kingdoms ~ Supreme Four

Four kingdoms, four princes, one land.

Shu Kurenai; a prince with silvery white hair and crimson eyes, most known for his overwhelming power of fire and intelligence, along with his partner Spriggan. He rules the Ignis Kingdom.

Lui Shirasagijo; a prince with icy blue hair and violet eyes, most known for his immense power ice and skill in swordsmanship, along with his partner Longinus. He rules the Glacies Kingdom.

Xhaka Shakadera; a prince with hair the colour of flames and deep red eyes, most known for his unyielding physical strength and his mastery in all weapons, surpassing Lui. He is accompanied by his partner Xcalibur, and rules the Imperium Kingdom.

Zachary Kaneguro; a prince with long blonde hair and cyan eyes, most known for his great power of light and focus, along with his partner Zeus. He rules the Solis Kingdom.

The four were all clearly very powerful, but they did not get along - at all. Especially Shu and Lui. But obviously, their burning rivalry could not get in the way of their duties.

Their partners - or rather, spirits - follow them everywhere they go, protecting them from harm.

But... they were not always successful. They were not always ready. Sometimes the people who they are protecting are in very, very clear danger.

But it's fine. Despite the rivalry, the other three will always assist the hurt.

Huh...

Now that I think about it...

Maybe it wouldn't make the Four proud...

That the four kingdoms are still at war.

asjdwkzjsjwis sorry for not updating xd-