Insanity ~ Shu x Fubuki

Requested by hitoshishinsou123

enjoy <3

----

  Fubuki was once the most naive person on earth. But look at him now- child prodigy under training from Shu Kurenai. Shu was practically... family to him, yeah family.

  Through all the years, he had slowly become like that because of his trainer. As a child, Fubuki believed everything and was far more excitable than he currently was. He seemed to have adopted a similar personality to Shu's. Similar...

  Even Fubuki didn't know if he had done that on purpose. He couldn't explain his feelings toward Shu. Euphoria just washed over Fubuki, with just a sight of him. He felt as if he were literally floating. Love. What a foreign word it was to Fubuki.

  Not just that.

  He
  loved
  everything
  about
  him.

  Those red, enchanting eyes of the white-haired male mesmorised the blonde.

  His messy snow white hair.

  His pale skin.

  His clothes.

  His serious personality.

  His fashion sense.

  How he shined in the light.

  How he cared for Fubuki so, so dearly.

  "God, am I going crazy?"

  Fubuki will admit that he is insane over his trainer. He can't help it. And he relishes it.

  "Love me, love me not."

  Fubuki is fine with Shu giving more of his attention to Lane, as that's his job. Just... as long as he isn't forgotten.

  "Don't forget me, don't you dare, PLEASE!"

  Just a small 'hi' is enough to make Fubuki's mind a complete mess. No one, no one else has made him lose his composure so badly.

  "I want to be with you forever."

  As long as Shu stays with Fubuki, has the knowledge he exists then... his life is complete.

  "You're my sanity and my insanity."

  Fubuki doesn't care for how crazy he is for that pretty boy, that pretty boy made him complete.

  "Don't go away."

  He doesn't want time to go on when with Shu, he hates it when night falls, because it's just another time where he's not with him.

  "Please stay, PLEASE."

  Shu's eyes remind him of a rose. Make sense, because... he really was like one. So pretty and elegant but- the thorns. Insanity pricks him like thorns, and it doesn't stop.

  "You're a rose in disguise."

  Fubuki will go as far as to say he is obsessed with Shu, more than beyblade even. He made a small trip, and tumbled down the hill. The hill of love and addiction.

  But why? This was never... his... intention.

  ...

  "Your sweet strawberry scent is addictive."

----

Just one part for this hehe

im proud of this one

though i came up with it in like 15 minutes lol 😍🔫

was originally titled 'Halloween' for fluff but i like this let's stick with this shall we?!!?!? 🤩‼️‼️