Prophecy ~ Angel!Shu x Demon!Valt

Saw loads of these so why not do it :)

"The beautiful colourful world will fall to the hands of devilish demons, and darkness will engulf the planet. But there will be a glimmer of hope. A beautiful angel to lead us out. Silvery white hair and crimson eyes - he will help."

That 'prophecy' was pretty much what Shu had been living on over half his life. Why? Because he, he was the stupid angel the prophecy talked about. And oh, suddenly he has so much on his plate - from mastering and sharpening all his skills to learning how to rule a kingdom. Shu has been doing it well but... he doesn't want to do it all. Heck, he doesn't even believe the prophecy.

But he had been proven wrong when the demons attacked his homeland - and now he was pretty glad he was trained. 

"Go!" Shu yelled, commanding the army to attack the opposing side.

The two armies clashed, their swords clanking against another. Arrows were shot everywhere, but most were reflected by shields.

It was clear Shu's side was losing. Most of the soldiers and archers had been brutally murdered, and the once ethereal and white kingdom was overwhelmed by darkness.

"Just like that stupid prophecy..." Shu muttered, releasing an arrow.

"It really is stupid, isn't it?" A cloaked figure dropped down behind Shu.

Shu whirled around, holding his bow defensively. "Wha- where did you come from?! I'm ending you right here!"

"Ah! Um... I'm uh... Valt? From the uh, other side," Valt slowly put his hood down.

"Right," Shu said, preparing to shoot an arrow at the bluenette."Then goodbye."

"Wait! Stop!" Valt flailed his hands in front of him, suddenly looking not so threatening.

"And why?" Shu asked, aiming his arrow right at Valt.

"Because that prophecy is just a lie! It isn't real!" 

"Oh? Is that so? Then explain this war," Shu raised an eyebrow, taking a step toward Valt.

"I don't know about the war! But... I do know that dumb prophecy is fake," The shorter male gulped.

Shu took another step further. "Explain."

"Look, anyone could have said that right? Even me..." Valt flushed. "Also... personal space please!"

The tip of Shu's arrow was touching Valt's nose, and the albino was only less than a meter away from Valt. One more step and their whole bodies would be touching.

"What-" Shu noticed how close they were. "That won't stop me from releasing this arrow."

"Look, we both hate what we have to do. So why not run away?" Valt pointed out.

"I can't abandon them," Shu glared.

"Yes you can!" Valt giggled.

"No-" 

Shu was cut off by Valt grabbing his wrist that was holding his bow and running off, leaving the two armies fighting and a sea of loud cries.

Valt laughed. 

"It's that easy! We'll escape together!"

pls I'm sorry if I just keep on doing shu or shu x valt stories asjsdjdjedwdh                                      also demon valt because why not hehe