Chapter VI: Clash of the Crown

A purple cloaked figure, carrying a staff with a clock, watched the stream of time. He wasn't allowed to actively interfere with time itself, but he seems to be positive about a potential outcome.

"Hm, looks like my colleagues cooperate for once..."

...

Away from the Caste, Danny turned around, just to dodge attacks of theking. After dodging a few of the raged attacks, he attacked back with his own, still using ice. The old king seemed to be surprised, seeing the teen aged boy using ice powers, as if they were rare to him.

After a while, he felt his powers getting lower, but he also noted, he could keep up to the elder ghost. Was it his added experience since their last battle? Was it the fact that Pariah hadn't the accelerated power granted by the Ring of Rage and the Crown of Fury? He wasn't sure, he just knew, he was able to make some damage on the old ghost.

He saw, while dodging an attack of Pariah, none other than Dani soaring near by. Worried by his clone, he soared of, fetching her mid air, not that the zone has much of a ground, and searched for a place to hide her. He found a floating rock with a shed on it and put her there. Dani just told him, "I was send you to tell you, bring him back to the castle. Your allies brought your class to the asylum, were they are somewhat save. A few ghosts repair the sarcophagus. "She also gave him a dagger, one Sam had used, the grip wrapped in a cloth. "May come in handy."

He nod and flew back to Pariah, attacking him with an attack from behind, taking the king by surprise. Pariah, as if he can be something else, was furious by this and chased after the young ghost, raged by the halfa. By his existence, by his fighting spirit and by his claim to his throne. They soon found themselves back at the castle, his class not near.

He spotted a few ghosts working on the sarcophagus, but he started to wonder, how is he supposed to overpower him and push him back into his tomb? He has no idea, but apparently Skulker does, as the ghost signals him to come to him. He charged an ice attack and blasted it at Pariah, freezing him fix, until he can break free.

Hovering besides Skulker, he was given a box. "From the observants, said you need it earlier than they expected." said the hunter. Danny nodded and opened the box, seeing the ring and the crown that made Pariah so difficult. As prince, he wasn't supposed to get these until he is crowned king on his eighteenth birthday. They apparently don't want to live under Pariah again.

He put the crown on his head and it flared up emerald green. The power of the crown was overwhelming, but he fought against it's power. He took deep breathes after his body was able to handle the power. He heard ice cracking and looked to Pariah, who managed to free himself from the ice.

"I have to admin, your ice is strong, but that crown and ring are mine!" yelled Pariah, attacking Danny.

Skulker got scared by the elder spirit and shot the king, before flying off, leaving Danny once again. Danny once again blasted him with ice, before putting the ring on his finger. He was again overwhelmed with the power, but felt how something changed. His white rings appeared again, but instead of changing him to his human form, they 'upgraded' his ghost form.

He still wore his normal hazmat suit, but with a few upgrades. He had armor shoulder pads, that had a black cape with white inside connected to them. He also sported metal gloves and a black leather belt. Added on were the ring and the crown. The crown itself was engulfed into an emerald flame, more bright and vibrant as it ever was on Pariah's head.

Pariah wasn't much impressed with this, in fact, he just became more infuriated by this development. Danny just grinned smugly, he had a plan to finish the old king.