Chapter II: Suspicion

While Group E walked to the most upper story, group D had it's own story. Sam and Paulina started to argue. The reason, boys.

"Just say it, you like Fenton!" teased Paulina.

But Sam just replied, spiting her words like flames, "I am not! We are just friends!"

"But you spend so much time together! More alone that you and Tucker!"

"But that doesn't mean I like him!" yelled Sam, "I like someone else!" As soon as the words left her mouth, she clapped her hands over her lips, "Fuck."

"Oh! Who is it!" asked Paulina, getting annoyed.

"Not your business!"

Mia, Rebecca and Henry just watched the whole ordeal.

Group C on the other hand, Tucker kept close to Tiffany, thinking about ways to ask her out. But he wasn't able to come up with anything, something Kwan noted. The Korean male pulled Tucker to himself and said, "Foley, just ask her out. You act like Tiff would kill ya."

"But I don't know what to say!" replied Tucker.

"If you say nothing, this chance will be wasted and you would need to hope that Tiff asks you out." told him the Korean "Just look how I easily ask out Ashley."

He walked to said girl, who was looking at a board, and said, "Hey Ashley. Would you like to go out with me? Next week maybe?"

The brunette was surprised and smiled, answering, "Sure Kwan, I would love to."

Seeing this, Tucker was baffled, but he thought, "He is an A-list, of course she says yes!"

Group B had different problems, as Valerie tried to avoid Star, and especially Dale. She crushed on the male since freshman year, but she never had the courage to ask him out. But to her luck, he approached her.

"Uh, hey Gray, uh, Valerie. You now spend time with Fenton?" asked Dale.

Valerie just answered him, "Yes, why do you care? I'm not in your group anymore."

"About that, some of us start to think that the group is a bad idea, that it hurts our social live, so... you and Fenton, are you a thing?"

Valerie stopped in her tracks, "Hell no!" She slapped Dale into his face, yelling, "Do you really think I'm so desperate that I date someone whose taken!?"

"Fenton's taken?" chimed Star in, surprised.

Valerie told her, "Please, it's clear he has a thing for Sam and she for him. I hung out with them long enough to know how she looks at him."

Group A had nothing happening, just that Hannah was a bit creeped out by the thought of exploring the basement first. Jack tried to calm her down, telling her that, "It's just an abandoned building in nowhere, in the middle of Illinois.", but as that didn't work, and actually just worsened her fear, he told her, "With a professional ghost hunter, nothing can happen!" He also decided to step into every room first, to calm her minds.

Lancer the while was busy keeping an eye on Nathan and the other Daniel, as these two have a strong tendency to do bullshit. Like pranks, something they try to pull on Hannah, they tried to scare her.

Back at group E, they arrived at the most top floor, and Mikey and Brittany took deep breaths. They took the stairs rather quickly, Danny just faked that he was out of breath. They can't suspect a thing.

"What now?" asked Mikey. "Exploring the upper level?"

"Duh! Also, we still have a stair case to take." replied Brittany, "The roof has a terrace or whatever it's called."