"Shh, shh...Calm down Mom. Its okay." You repeated.

"No! Nono! T-Thats not! I-I didn't mean that! N-Not that I--" "Your basically telling me my butts too big?" Aphmau sniffled before crying.

"YOUR BUTT IS PERFECT!" "Your checking out her butt!?" "NO I--GENE I SWEAR!"

Aphmau continued to cry as you continued to back her back and head in order to console her.

Well, the best you could in the teddy bear like position shes got you in.

Aaron went down the stairs and approached your four.

"Aph! We have to start the Grand opening soon and--Uh...Uhm..Uh--What's going on in here?"

"Zane told Aphmau she looks terrible!"

"I DID NOT! I MEAN--THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT! Look, I was trying to be her friend tell her how I felt about her terrible look!" Aaron growled at his words, causing Zane to desperately try to explain himself.

You sighed. This was going to be a long day.

After that entire fiasco, you were putting your costume on with Aaron snd Aphmau waiting for you.

You stepped with a bright smile as Aaron finally got Aphmau to calm down about the Maid Café.

"Ta~Da! Hows it look!" Aaron and Aphmau smiled as you wore the butlers top with the maids skirt.

"I thought you want to be the Butler?" "I thought you wanted to be the maid." They both smiled.

"Well, I like them both...And I couldn't choose between either of them so I have one part of the butler suit and the other part is the maid costume! Best of both worlds!" You grinned, wagging your tail.

"Well, you look dashing..." "And beautiful."

Blushing at the praise you scratched the back of your head.

"Thanks Ma, Aaron!" "Well! I uh...Better go open!" Aphmau nodded.

"You got this."

"Yeah! Knock em' out of the park!" You nodded.

She went to stand to speak with everyone as you and Aaron watched from afar.

As Aphmau spoke to the others you thought about the upcoming dance thats happening after Winter Break.

You asked Gene and Travis if they wanted to go but Travis said that this sort of dance really wasn't his scene.

Gene said he was glad to go!

But he also said that there might be someone else in mind that your overlooking.

Which didn't make any sense to you because who could you possibly be overlooking.

You thought for a moment before snapping your fingers.

Dante!

You forgot to ask Dante!

Jeez, how oblivious could you be?

Dante would love to go to the Child-Parent dance with you! Snapping out of your thoughts you noticed customers coming into the cafe.

"Right! Time to work that baby face charm as Laurance said!" You giggled, eagerly going to the other customors.

"Hi! You waved at two girls who sat down.

"Oh! Aren't you so cute! Are you a maid or a butler?"

"Well ma'am, I'm your special limited addition Maitler! If you need anything, just tell me okay? I'll get you anything ya' want!" You smiled, wagging your tail and giving the two grins.