When Evan found these insane and crazy regulars wanted to get on the train, he was surprised. But he still maintained his expression and thought that since they were going on the train at this kind of life and death situation, he should help them. He should help them by making sure that Karaka won't notice them.

With the Adam's Gloves, one of this items, he made sure that Karaka wouldn't be able to notice these regulars. With the gloves, the sound of their footsteps had vanished.

Khun warned the others to be careful and try to not use Shinsu too much or Karaka might notice and kill them right on the spot.

Endorsi was the first to reach the end of the bridge. It was indeed hard to keep up with her without using shinsu, but they made it and Endorsi teleported them to the other side of the bridge before returned and waited for the others before sending them again. 

Charlotte was surprised that she made it.

'Usually, my luck will come up with a way to torment me. But now, it is actually being quite nice by letting me pass this dangerous bridge.'

But for a moment, she felt that there was something wrong. The two high rankers stopped fighting for a moment and she glanced at Karaka, afraid that he might notice something.

Khun also warned Endorsi through Pocket to not use Bong Bong right now since he could feel that there was something off with Karaka.

Yuri had noticed the regulars were trying to get on the train at the situation like this and chose to draw his attention by showing a weapon.

"It looks like you know it too" she said to Karaka while holding the weapon. "This needle is Kranos. It's one of the most powerful weapons that Quadrado, the high ranker who traveled with the Ten Great Families Leaders long ago, used to carry. His life story with them is drawn on the sealing stone surrounding the needle.

Although he lost it while charging Urek, it's an almost unfairly powerful weapon that allows you to use ultimate ignition just once, regardless which floor you are in. I brought it here because of some reasons. I thought it would be better to use it in lower floors, and it looks like I can use it now."

Regretting of being careless was already too late for Karaka.

"I'm getting tired of playing ball now, so let's end this, slayer" said Yuri, swinging the Kranos.

Yuri glanced at Khun who understood it and immediately told Endorsi to use the Bong Bong to get the injuries away from the bridge. Endorsi had to use Bong Bong when the weapon was ignited by Yuri.

It was a gamble but they had to try it if they wanted to survive.

"Kranos. Your master. Yuri Zahard orders you" Yuri held Kranos with both of her hands, ready to ignite it any moment which was right now, "With a single flash, destroy everything in front of me! Ignite!!"

There was a bright, flashing red light coming from Kranos.

Yuri Ha Zahard wondered why Karaka wasn't getting out of the way even though right now she was using a powerful weapon that its attack could be deadly to most of high rankers. Yuri Ha Zahard wasn't aware that Karaka, he was waiting for something or rather a group of people.

He observed the bridge carefully before he noticed something pink like ball with bunny ears jumped, crossing the bridge. When he saw that, he used his item to shield himself and sacrificed one of his arms before showing himself before the regulars.

"Now, which one of you do I have to kill to make Jue Viole Grace or Nox appear before me?" Karaka asked.

Now, Rak, the swordsman, Endorsi and Ehwa were in a hard time since Karaka was before them.